DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire 3.6V 880mAh LC 16340 Protected CR123A Battery 2-Pack
Sort by:
111 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6876 (68%)
  • 4 Star:2831 (28%)
  • 3 Star:33 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:11 (1%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best 16340 with PCB so far

posted by Ziegenpeter on 06/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I own eight of this 16340 and all of them have a capacity between 600-700 mAh, measured with my iCharger (4.2 V -> 2.8 V, 0.5 A discharge). This is much, better than all my other 16340 (which have typically 400-500 mAh) in this price range.
    Cons:
    No really cons, maybe that the stated capacity of 880 mAh is not reached (but thee same applies to all my other batt (except pa...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality batteries

posted by WoofMeowArf on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Come in a package of two with a case. The batteries are great in value in comparison to the brand name ones you get in store. I haven't had a problem with these yet plus they're rechargeable!
    Cons:
    I can't honestly find anything to complain about these batteries. They're working fine in the flashlight that I bought them for.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice 16340 Battery

posted by Kensasaki on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I like cheap price. There is also a decent capacity, usability is good.I am using this battery with flashlight(SKU:39671).It is very bright.I am very satisfied.
    Cons:
    Blurred print makes me uneasy.Character was blurred.But there is no problem in use... So far no otherwise.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Watch the size on these

posted by Norgs on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These are about the best 16340 style cells on DX. They come in a neat little plastic case, which is great for transportation.
    Cons:
    These cells are slightly longer than 34mm. Not sure of the 880 mAh rating. Probably around 3/4 of that in reality.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cheap cr123a

posted by dfaichuk86 on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap, effective, rechargeable CR123a's. Used on in a 20mw green laser and it has been working for months although I do not use it often. I have also tested in an EOtech replica and it works good, although it is a bit tighter in the battery box then the inc...
    Cons:
    Had one failure out of 4 batteries, this is why I rated a 4 on quality although it is more like a 3 out of 4
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Value - Just Works!

posted by mellowhead on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These batteries come with a protection board to prevent over charge, as well as over discharge. I only use this battery in a small LED flashlight/torch and it works wonderfully well for that purpose. It can be charged many hundreds of times, and they do ten...
    Cons:
    The length of this cell is a bit more than 34mm due to the protection circuit (it's actually more like 36-37mm). Make sure that...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best CR123A out there

posted by ccr1911 on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have been buying these for the last 3 years and have never been let down. They hold a charge very well, and the circuit protection stops charging on a consistent basis. I use these mainly with small torches and have been most impressed with the product ...
    Cons:
    Packaged in plastic cases this time, in the past has shipped loose in package. Glad to see Deal Extreme shipping for the all t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by patozebadua on 12/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very good batteries are also protected well built, loaded well and do not heat the only thing wrong is that after several loads maybe 50, they begin to cry shortly but for the price worth every usd, buy one, I recommend this.
    Cons:
    very good batteries are also protected well built, loaded well and do not heat the only thing wrong is that after several loads...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good batteries

posted by dudado3 on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Bem, não a muito o que falar. São baterias recarregáveis que resolvem o problema de sempre ter que achar esse tipo de bateria para comprar. Vc compra elas, compra o carregador, e esta resolvido. Elas me parecem bem solidas, e estão funci...
    Cons:
    Ate agora nada. So far nothing.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good batteries, and low cost

posted by netosbs on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    cheap, durable, good power, fits on my cree q5, 5 function flashlight...............................................................................................................................................................................................
    Cons:
    no cons, this is a very good battey...............................................................................................
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 12
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections