Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It's relatively cheap, compared to what you pay over here (Europe).
- This model is one of the larger models on DX, which makes it more easy to hold, and it lasts longer (because firestarters use to wear/"run out", because each time it loses some material).
- It produces a nice volume of sparks almost every time, which last long enough to ignite a flammable material.
- Although it's cheap, it's still a bit more expensive than other firestarters on DX.
- I'm not quite sure how long the plastic handle will hold, but to be honest, I think it's well built.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.