DX  » Community » Reviews » Colorful 8mm Super Mini Gaming Dice (50-Pack)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:628 (62%)
  • 4 Star:385 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cute!

posted by Aceandstuff on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They're cute, I got all 50, and they do the job as dice for games. This item does what it says on the... description and would be suitable for decoration in a place where the dice can't get moved around and lost. Each one is made of hard plastic, with very...
    Cons:
    Not all of the colours shown in the pictures arrived in the packet I got. I ended up with red, pink, yellow, and white dice only.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not like on the picture ! I got only 4 colors.

posted by polpso on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    ordered 2 sets, 50 dices into each bag; 100 in total as expected. They are ALL numbered from 1 to 6! no zero nor >6 (;D) lol
    Cons:
    there are nearly no red dices... 5 red in pack#1 and 4 red in the set #2: result=only 9 red dices per 100! 12 yellow dices in s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute dices

posted by Comeq on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a set of very small and colorful dices, they can be used for so many things, like decoration, playing games or whatever your imagination allows.
    Cons:
    They are very lightweight and easy to loose, perhaps it's just me, but I don't think they are as colorful as they should be, th...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little dices

posted by taksan on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cool little dices of nice quality. My package came with 4 colors, green, yellow, pink and white. Can be used for any games, easy to take around. If you are creative, you can do decorations or art. I put a small magnet inside and put in the refrigerator, i...
    Cons:
    The picture does not quite represent the lot. I was expecting more colors. It would be nice to buy and specify the amount of e...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little dice.

posted by jzawacki on 06/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Colorful Small, but not too small Great for card game counters Cheap enough that you can buy extras to make up for the randomness of the colors you will receive
    Cons:
    Ugly red inlay on yellow and green dice.. WHY? Complete randomness of amount of each color..
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice thing for decoration or toying arround

posted by TurboLeo on 06/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Colorfull, plenty of them, they work ( :D )
    Cons:
    I got two packs and in one package I had one dice less than expected. The green ones and the pink ones were the ones with most...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exactly what I expected

posted by zeh89 on 09/24/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Bought them to use as markers in TCG's. Do what they supposed to do. Love the fact they are very small, I can carry 50 of them around easily in any tiny box/pocket. People find them cute.
    Cons:
    Didn't like that the yellow one got red dots, they all should be black dotted, but that's not a problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Dices

posted by iMario999 on 08/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - They work as they should. - Small & Cute. - A lot - Multiple color.
    Cons:
    - You can get more for cheaper (look on DX at 100-pack). - Some colors don't match together and it's ugly. - Mostly Poor Bui...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool Little Dices

posted by Bruno0409 on 07/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - They work as they should. - You can also use them as markers if you play TCGs or RPGs - My pack came with 52. xD - They're so small that you can carry all of them with you if you have some space in your backpack.
    Cons:
    - Some of the dices are blurred, but it still works just fine. - They're too small so it won't work artistically. Not with only...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fine and colourful

posted by hfriman on 05/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small... Can be found smaller in a 100 pc. pack, but these are quite small enough Somewhat even in "randomness"... No die showed any inclination to a specific number Can be used to occupy your children... Good as markers in board games, roleplay e...
    Cons:
    Come, repeat after me, kids: "1... 2... 3... ... ... ... 50!" Somebody should help the packaging team how to count......
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections