Sort by:
104 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6871 (68%)
  • 4 Star:3031 (30%)
  • 3 Star:11 (1%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by UsmanZaman on 06/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I go to work on bicycle. I was just furious to know how fast i ride the bicycle and how much time it takes to reach my work. So this accessory is the perfect one, in such a low price. It contains, stop watch, speedometer, clock, even calorie counter, rotati...
    Cons:
    I haven't used it in rain uptill now but i hope it is waterproof. There is a risk it been stolen, so whenever i park my bike ou...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and good quality product

posted by FunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this one before more then a year for my motocycle because I wanna to have digital speedometer and it still works good. Just change the batteries when they discharge.
    Cons:
    It is little bit difficult to install on motorcycle but it is for bykes so it doesnt matter. Just miss the backlight to be a pe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great biking companion

posted by Inage on 03/11/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Device shows lot of options. Speed, Top speed, time, etc. Was very easy to mount. The computer can be removed for safe keeping when not used. Powered by coin type standard battery.
    Cons:
    The zip ties provided to fix the components to the bicycle were somewhat stiff and brittle. This is partly due to the outdoor t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by Dellman on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good Price, this price is 3x lower compared to Brazil sales. Good Quality. I had not problem. I use in MTB and no problems until now Aproved the marked dates. I compared with another products and the dates showed was identical. The options is all necessary ...
    Cons:
    Waterproof not 100%, but it is not a deeper problem. The screw fix must be confirmed ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good and easy top in store

posted by Shaolim on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    *Great firmware, which offers you functions that aren't found in other speedometers. *The base unit feels really solid and I believe it's made of good quality plastic and rubber. *The item can be used as a basic stopwatch and it does its job well. *The item...
    Cons:
    I found great difficulty in making the sensor realized the magnet installed on the wheel. I had to use shims to give the spacin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I couldn't be more happy.

posted by Chirika on 12/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    *Great firmware, which offers you functions that aren't found in other speedometers. *The base unit feels really solid and I believe it's made of good quality plastic and rubber. *The item can be used as a basic stopwatch and it does its job well. *The item...
    Cons:
    *Whereas the base unit feels really solid, the cables and the things you should put on your bicycle aren't as good. To be exact...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Two years, still working perfectly

posted by ThermIt on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap and easy to use. Preceise, I checked it with GPS and never seen big difference. Good quality for it's price. Battery is still working after two years.
    Cons:
    No backlight. Cheap zipties were broken after one month. Buttons are very hard, pressing a button moves the speedometer on the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Working perfect, nice looking

posted by vassmse on 09/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - It is really cheap - Easy to use for me - Easy to install - Working perfectly - Nice looking - English manual (and Chinese) - Battery include It is a really good product, worth to buy!
    Cons:
    No I can think of, it is working fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine

posted by njusho on 09/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Highly recommend it if you're looking for a simple computer to tell you trip distance, real-time speed, average trip speed, fastest speed, and total distance
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by goxyendzy on 08/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Nice looking - Easy to mount, with very detailed manual on Chinese and English (with pictures) - Easy to use, very intuitive - You can set your previous achievements (manually input travelled distance, hours etc.) - All parts needed for mounting are inclu...
    Cons:
    - No light on display (you can't see in dark) - Week wire connecting sensor and device - Nothing else for now
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 11
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections