DX  » Community » Reviews » Guitar to USB Interface Link Cable for PC/Mac Recording (130CM)
Sort by:
33 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7023 (70%)
  • 4 Star:3010 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best for home training and practice

posted by dusteel on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good product at a very affordable price, it is easy to use and setup. The quality is very good. Work very well with a very low delay. Easy to configure and to use. Nice product in general
    Cons:
    The driver that comes with it don´t work well. Downloades de Asio4All driver and be happy because is very easy to install ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product and easy useful

posted by designar3d on 09/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good product at a very affordable price, it is easy to use and setup, good finish and presentation software compatible with Behringer, the sound quality is quite good and makes guitar practice, the interface is friendly and easy to understand not required t...
    Cons:
    The driver that brings not work with Windows 7 64 bit, it was necessary to download a driver online, has some noise but is mini...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by Mzyxyplix on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Quality is good - Easy to use (plug and play) - ASIO support - No delays when playing - It apeared to be really cheap in the photos, but it turns out it's made of a high quality plastic! - The cables is made of a flexible material, really well-built - Doe...
    Cons:
    - The driver which came in the CD was useless, I had to download another one from the internet - Very bright blue led, it can b...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by marQc on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use with the Behringer Driver. It makes it easy to record and use with softwares such as amplitube and guitar rig. The output sound is much more reliable than my laptop's headphone plug and I don't hear any background noise, unlike others have obser...
    Cons:
    A slight background noise that can be cut out with the softwares included noise gate. Only noisy when using the input, the outp...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy and useful, great deal!

posted by brianmay980 on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great product for a very low price! perfect if you want to record your session in order to improve your technique. Once installed the software provided and plugged in the cable, you have just to play and record your session.
    Cons:
    The only think I didn't like was to understand how does it works, I tought it was an item "plug and play" whilst you ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy, to play around with your PC. Really Cheap.

posted by gatoecheverria on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is really a Plug & Play interface. Easy to install, and to start using it. You can take it anywhere, it's small. The quality is great, solid. really well-built.
    Cons:
    The drivers in the cd wer useless for my Windows 7 64-bit. I had to download asio4all. And maybe the Headphone plug, could b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome for the price

posted by unicejo on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I was looking for a pc-guitar interface for a long time, but the prices were discouraging me. I tried several ones and they were far too expensive for the quality they were offering. This one is very cheap and works similarly to more expensive ones (even co...
    Cons:
    The sound quality is good but there is always some background noise. If you want to record somehow unprofessionally, I wouldn't...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product quality-price

posted by GuilleWest on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good relation in price quality, the sound is good and it has low latency. it is easy to connect your guitar with guitar link, and you could use recording soft like guitar rig or amplitube
    Cons:
    little distorsion in the sound but not big deal over all. quality of the product is very low (cheap plastic) i don't think you ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Guitar to USB Interface Link

posted by jcjunior16 on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Plug and Play - Reconhece automaticamente no windows na qual nos disponibiliza a opção de termos entradas para microfone e instrumentos musicais.
    Cons:
    Nenhum contra.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great performance for a cheap interface

posted by paulopadoveze on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Great sound; -Almost no noise; -With this, I can use Guitar Rig's effects on my rehearsals with practically no delay. Well, sometimes you will get a delay, but you're paying for a USB connection, not a firewire...
    Cons:
    -It's not that hard to install, but is a really pain in the ass to learn how to use it. -The buttons and the carcass aren't th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections