Sort by:
39 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4618 (46%)
  • 4 Star:4116 (41%)
  • 3 Star:52 (5%)
  • 2 Star:83 (8%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

92% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Average quality/price ratio

posted by membersheep on 09/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I chose these earphones because i needed a pair of cheap backup earphones to keep in my laptop bag because I frequently forget my primary headset. They aesthetically resembled my Creative EP630 which i like in style and comfort, so i bought them. They come ...
    Cons:
    The sound is definitely crappy. There is no comparison with my Creative EP630 (but there's no comparison in the price also :) )...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Earphones!

posted by Invok833 on 08/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Price!!! Very low. Overall quality. Best Price-Quality rate. Tiny but powerful, excellent bass. Packaging. And yes, looks cool.
    Cons:
    Short cable. Maybe not enough treble, but this is not actually a problem. No other.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent headphones in the low price range

posted by zkhan on 06/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The headphones work properly and have good cable length. The price was also very low in comparison with other headphones of similar quality (usually around 20 euros in the Netherlands) I decided to run some audio tests (which can be easiliy found if you se...
    Cons:
    After running some audio tests these were the bad results: - Upper range is a little bit lower than most headphones (17 kHz vs...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sometimes worse.

posted by mrhino on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Pros of these headphones is undoubtedly the cost, well, not quite sound sucks, that is, as they say there are no fish and fish cancer.
    Cons:
    The main and the only disadvantage of these headphones is their sound, ie when compared to assume senhayzerami ie4, sound is me...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bass

posted by Clericlaw on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Good bass -Very cheap affordable price -Comfortable to wear -Comes with different sized earbuds to fit all sizes -Looks good
    Cons:
    -Sound quality could be better as they sometimes sound quite muddy/dilluted -Cable could be made of better material -Made of ch...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by hfssmb on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality, I bought it because I read in DX forums that it is the best earphone around here but I was quite surprised when I received it. Great bass and sound quality. Good isolation for earphones. I found great that it has spare rubbers with differ...
    Cons:
    The wire is a bit short, mine came with swapped sides (have to put L in the right ear and R in the left one).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent earphones

posted by Quocc on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really nice looking earphones. The price is very good. Comfortable and the sound quality is good enough for the price. Comes with different size rubber things.
    Cons:
    The sound quality could be better in my opinion. The price isn't that bad so everything doesn't have to be perfect. These earph...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great sound quality

posted by aliterror on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it gives a great solid sound, you can compare it to those expensive earphones that give just the same experience. When you're wearing this, its like you're in your own world because you can focus on the one that you are hearing. you will hear every words in...
    Cons:
    have a decent packaging so that it can be noticeable to the customer. having a good packaging a color will be a plus to gain m...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and cheap

posted by scar84 on 12/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use. Reduces environment sounds. Well built. So far did not find problems with sound quality. good paint coating, no bad smells from the rubber casing.
    Cons:
    Nothing. Can not even think of one.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad

posted by newuser2 on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    cheap extremal bass high quality build
    Cons:
    bass too much. not enough treble. poor sound detail. short wire. and yes, it is with a loop to attach the phone. unaccustomed s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections