DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Case for DSi LL (Black)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent investment

posted by rowan345 on 02/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent protection for my new DSi XL! I was unhappy with how easily the exterior smudged on the XL because it made what is otherwise a slick hand-held gaming console look unkempt but with the addition of the aluminum shell it looks great! Also has nice ve...
    Cons:
    It does make your DS a tad heavier but if that is not a problem then you are good.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    the best aluminium case

posted by elsatorl on 08/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the materials and build quality are veeeery good, and i mean it, i´ve had several of these aluminium cases and this one is by far the best, i like the inside part, it has some material to not scratch your ds, and the color is just perfect
    Cons:
    the price could be way better i guess... appart from that i cant really think in something bad about it, except for the box, it...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Protection

posted by whitefinger on 04/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This aluminum case for the DSi XL fits snugly and provides good protection. Pros: -Easy to take on and off -Fits tight enough that it doesn't fall off -Inside of case has layer of felt so it won't scratch DSi XL -Smudges and finger prints don't show up...
    Cons:
    The only con of this item is that it adds noticeable weight to the DSi XL. The XL is already heavy at 314g, and this adds almos...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections