DX  » Community » Reviews » Brinyte PD03A HA-III Cree Q5-WC 5-Mode 150-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight - Red (1*AAA/1*10440)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Pocket LIght

posted by ekfleck on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This light is extremely bright just using an alkaline AAA battery. Few small lights have mode memory feature which works well. Quality O-rings fit well.
    Cons:
    Don't particularly care for the twisty on-off switch. S-O-S strobe is more annoying than useful.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lightest, Brightest for size

posted by zarot on 01/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I have a collection of dozens of LED lights, mostly AA and smaller. Using a 10440 cell, this is the brightest, lightest AAA LED light I have found so far. Unlike other similar lights, it is made to accomodate the more powerful 10440 lithium battery. I find ...
    Cons:
    A minor complaint, but the head that holds the LED is slightly larger than the rest of the body and does not screw in perfectly...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little flashligt

posted by wgriffa on 12/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very small, very bright. a great light to take anywhere. It has 5 modes, low, medium and high brightness setting. Also a strobe and SOS setting. I would definitely recommend this flashlight.
    Cons:
    The run time at full brightness is about 30-40 minutes. For the brightness and running on only 1 AAA battery that is still pre...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for every day use

posted by NH4NO3 on 09/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright, ~100 lumen at least. Good spill. Light and compact, fits any pocket. Aluminium body. Accepts either AAA or 10440 acc, protected 10440 too. Mode memory. Remembers mode after ~30 secs of continuous on. Lanyard included.
    Cons:
    Twisty switching, not comfortable for one hand using. Could be cheaper.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A german review in english language

posted by BruceWillEs on 06/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Takes normal AAAs and 10440 lithiums - Looks very nice! I like the color very much - Very compact size - Very bright for its size! In high mode you'll get with normal AAAs app. 120 real Lumens OTF, and with lithiums you'll get app. 145 real Lumens OTF....
    Cons:
    The memory store-time is too long... I really hate it. I takes app. 15 seconds till the current mode is stored. If you put your...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections