DX  » Community » Reviews » Fotopro Flip Motion Mount for Digital Camera/Camcorder (Orange)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:478 (47%)
  • 4 Star:417 (41%)
  • 3 Star:122 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    muy buen acabado, liviano y resitente

posted by magooxxx on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    super práctico, liviano, práctico, económico y de fácil montaje. Muy útil para la práctica de deportes al aire libre, ya sea en bicicleta, motocicleta, cuatriciclo, etc.
    Cons:
    no le encontré ninguna contra.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    useful product

posted by viperxp on 12/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the product does its job well. I used it several times in order to attach a portable camera to a aki helmet - and the job was done. Sony , Petax, Panasonic - no problem for this little guy. I recommend to take some test shots/videos after you attach it - y...
    Cons:
    not easy to use the first times. Wold like if it had more complicated structure.when you need to disconnect the camera right no...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy, for various applications

posted by JannickB on 12/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I really love it! It's stable and well-built. The connection to the camera may or may not be a bit too small, but it's nice that it CAN move a bit.
    Cons:
    It really IS hard to tape the straps together. I struggle with it every time. And after a couple of months, the velcro starts t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Versatile camera mount

posted by Antoniohnr on 10/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good material construction. It is small and may be folded. The camera feels safe when correctly mounted.
    Cons:
    The Velcro straps may be versatile. But it is a relly pain in the *** to attach it correctly on motorcycle handlebars.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ideal for bike takes with small cameras

posted by hernantojo7 on 09/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good construction and look, it has a good stand to tie to the bike stein or similar divice. It is very light and the attachment mechanism is easy to use and secure.
    Cons:
    Designed for small cameras.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product

posted by napo0710 on 04/15/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Excellent product, ideal for use by way of a Go-Pro camera, support is enough for a DSLR or a compact. - May also be used with other devices - A good price for the product, is a good deal. - Not looks fragile, perfect for extreme sports. - Recommended to...
    Cons:
    - None so far is a good product with good price and can be very useful in certain cases. -Perhaps his only downside is the color
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent acquisition

posted by Forny on 03/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It’s a super useful gadget for attaching any camera into the bike helmet. When used with a bike its super useful, it fits easily, and doesn’t move with vibration. I do mountain biking and use the support on my helmet and am very pleased. My camera is a Sams...
    Cons:
    The velcro stripes are poor, but with a slight modification is very good.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good product

posted by yomadagun on 08/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    a very nice product i own the canon 60D and used the canon 18-200 lens and it worked very well on flat cement roads. but if your planing to use this mount with an DSLR in rocky or unstable ground you might want to slip a small piece of rubber under the moun...
    Cons:
    sometimes will slip if you use a DSLR also the Velcro can be a tad more aggressive not saying its bad other then that nothing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great camera mount for my motorcycle

posted by slaughta on 05/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I mounted it on my motorcycle (big custom), and the camera was rock solid, I was able to make some nice videos with it. Good quality velcro straps.
    Cons:
    The size may not fit most sportbikes, but should fit custom ones easily. May not hold heavier cameras (I used a compact digital...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not too cheap but works

posted by fedetorres on 04/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - it’s a super useful gadget for attaching any camera into objects while you’re travelling, hiking or biking - when used with a bike its super useful, it fits easily, and doesn’t move with vibration (and I was afraid that it could happen) - the construction...
    Cons:
    - I haven’t use it with a reflex camera but I don’t think ill dare to do that, it seems like much of a heavy object for this. -...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections