Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- can keep it on your camera at all times even when not using so not easily lost
- accurate (enough for me)
- useful for tripod setup (esp if you don't have one on your tripod already)
- useful for hand held shots where you are not looking through the viewfinder (artsy below the waist shots or whatever)
- easier to read this on top of your camera than those on a tripod
- should keep your flash shoe fairly clean though it doesn't completely seal it off (the fit is not water tight)
- cannot use this and external flash in flash mount at the same time, obviously
- the bubble level is pressure fit into the black rubber, so can be removed (should not just fall out though) which might actually be a pro for some people
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.