DX  » Community » Reviews » YONGNUO YN462 Speedlite Flash with Stands + Soft Pouch (Index 33/5600K/4*AA)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for the price!

posted by Avetus on 09/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - First of all Excellent price. - Good build quality, feels pretty sturdy. - The rotating head is an asset because it allows you to bounce your flash easily. - VERY bright, can illuminate a fair distance. Be careful when firing the flash because you can ...
    Cons:
    - Be ready to take plenty of photos. The power level of the flash has to be set manually for every photo, and the level increme...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Canon EOS 500D owner

posted by saminc on 06/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The pros to this flash is of course the price; one of the cheapest available options to the casual photographer. Build quality is really good. Sturdy, solid and fits on the EOS 500d well. Nice pouch included to keep it in new condition.
    Cons:
    The only con I can see is a relatively big one - whilst it works with my camera, only on manual mode, like it's not designed to...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works!

posted by yarogami on 06/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Works perfectly with my Canon S5 IS. - Extremely cheap compared to Canon's cheapest SpeedLite flash - Great build quality - doesn't feel cheap or flimsy - The built-in diffuser works nicely - The tilt/rotation adjustment is really handy
    Cons:
    - Setting the flash level manually is a bit of a pain, but the wheel is sturdy and doesn't stray from the chosen position.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This pleases me.

posted by Jazzpirate on 04/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works VERY well with my Sony A200, coupled with http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11203 just simply works. and that's that. It feels EXTREMELY solid, made out of good materials. Low voltage, 6V, so no worries about toasting your cameras. The diffu...
    Cons:
    It seems to have a minor delay that I can't seem to fix.. I can't bump my shutter speed any higher than 1/200th of a second, ot...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections