DX  » Community » Reviews » YONGNUO YN465 Speedlite Flash with Stands + Soft Pouch (Nikon TTL/Index 33/5600K/4*AA)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:738 (73%)
  • 4 Star:273 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Veri good quality

posted by papagal4o on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small price, cheaper than Nikon Flash. perfect quality for this price. Very good packing. Have good soft case for protection. Not problem with delivery.
    Cons:
    Not good battery cover. Difficult to close it. Can be broken if it's close not carefully.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best flash

posted by skinmantra on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    best price, best quality and speed available! very good for a flash photos in low light environments. Optimal battery life, enough's click and ideal weight.
    Cons:
    AF assist light seems to not work, the battery seems to be very fragile, no zoom.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great flash! Must have

posted by mexakm on 07/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Best price in the segment of flash for beginners. Excellent quality of materials. Diffuser and reflector work. TTL is not wrong even once. To the best of a very practical and powerful flash. AF illuminator helps. Batteries will last a long time. recharges q...
    Cons:
    Deficiencies are not found, there was no time to flash me disappointed or let down. About the battery compartment to have said,...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is an excelent offer, don´t miss it

posted by lmtfsji on 04/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really, really cheap, an incredible bargain considering the price and the utility of this flash. Unless you are a pro or an advanced amateur photographer, this flash is an excelente option, perhaps doesn´t have a lot of options o menues, but you really don...
    Cons:
    The battery tap seems to be very weak, I'm afraid it won't last. The quality materials mey be better, but for the price, I can...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal

posted by fanovis on 03/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    In photography it's often said that you have what you pay for... If you are not a demanding photo expert, and wants to improve a flash pictures on family dinners, or during picnics with the kids, this product will serve you very well.
    Cons:
    The finish is not the best and the battery compartment seems more fragile than an eggshell. The impression I get every time I p...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reasonable price

posted by Roli14 on 11/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap (you can have 3 of YN for the price of Nikon SB600); you will look like a pro for little money as well as Nikon SB600; TTL; quite powerful; AF assist light; Batteries last long
    Cons:
    AF assist light seems to not work in some cases (maybe it's fault of my Nikon D60?); no zoom; The highest power level may cau...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite good and cheap flash for Nikon

posted by gwizard on 09/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Surprisingly good build quality - Does what it says - Cheap, compared to brand
    Cons:
    - Battery door is a bit flimsy when opened - If flash is off, it still shoots and then you cannot turn it on again until you ge...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    YONGNUO YN465 Speedlite Nikon TTL

posted by Xlerate on 08/18/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -CHEAP! -Nikon TTL -Build quality better than expected -Versatile flash tilt and swivel -AF assist seems to work -Decent recycle time (very fast at lower settings and about 3-5 seconds at highest with fresh Eneloops)
    Cons:
    -Not the brightest flash around
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great flash!

posted by Mugenkun on 07/23/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works pretty good with my Nikon D60, has TTL, Manual flash level control, diffuser and bounce card. The head turns perfectly and feels pretty solid.
    Cons:
    Could be a little more powerful, but it's not really a con. The battery cover door is a little difficult to close with the batt...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works like a charm.

posted by SaerX2 on 04/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - tilt and swivel range is good - automatic i-TTL and full manual - full power seems to be available in automatic mode also (many flashguns don't support this) - simple, intuitive interface - mechanically identical to YN-460 (of which I already have thr...
    Cons:
    - could be a little more powerful - the battery cover door could be a little easier to use, but it's still fairly good (better...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections