DX  » Community » Reviews » YONGNUO YN460 Speedlite Flash with Stands + Soft Pouch (Slave Mode/Index 33/5600K/4*AA)
Sort by:
56 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7341 (73%)
  • 4 Star:2514 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:21 (2%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect cheap slave

posted by cmykify on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, good build, easy to use, quite powerful, recharges quickly enough.
    Cons:
    Not zoomable, struggles a bit as a slave in daylight (as do all optical slaves, even expensive ones).
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Flash!!!

posted by binasix on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    YONGNUO YN460 is a great, very useful, versatile and very economical. Do not consume too much battery, a problem typical of the flashes. It is very easy to use. It's great as a main flash but also gives excellent results as a slave flash. For this applicati...
    Cons:
    For this price no cons. Although perhaps not wrong a small screen would come where see the settings.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best bang for your buck

posted by Fozzimus on 09/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was positivelly surprised with the quality of this build. The flash itself is quite robust, and better finished than I thought. This makes it an extremelly good buy for its very low cost. Works as advertised, including the slave modes.
    Cons:
    Doesn't come with any batteries, and uses 4AA. Don't forget to get a recharcheable set of 4AA batteries.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy

posted by damascenodu on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good product and cheap. Its the third i buy and they work very well together. YOu can scale the intesity of the flash and the infra red sensor is very good so you can use it as a slave flash
    Cons:
    No cons
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by lpfabio on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Low-cost on-camera flash is a universal function with manual control and a built-svetosinhronizatorom, compatible with all cameras with standard hot shoe (the use of cameras with Sony / Minolta possible by using adapter Yongnuo YN-H3). Features: Built-in re...
    Cons:
    It is plug-in-and-play but, in my case, this model is not fully compatible with my 600D and only manual firing is avaliable, ev...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent Product

posted by ricardo.iki on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excelente quality for the price. Very happy with the product. The product appears to be very resistant and durable. Looks like very quality for the knee systen and the adjustment buttons.
    Cons:
    I had no problems with the product. I'm using it for one month. The quality is not like Nikon or Canon Flash's but the price is...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Slave Flash

posted by pnoel on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Super cheap. Mine comes with metal hot shoe. Feels sturdy and solid. Work perfectly as a slave or main flash. Super easy to use. The power level selection works flawlessly. Comes with pouch and stand. The diffuser and reflector works perfectly.
    Cons:
    It only sincronize up to 1/160. The recicle time its ~6 seconds. The battery slot its different from the photo, not a problem, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD

posted by Guii21 on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very good for beginners in Photography, recomendadissimo for anyone who wants to learn how to work with lighting forced Otima construction, good number guide, marvelous speed loading, simple and functional, perfect! and much, much cheaper!
    Cons:
    What do not have to speak, is very good for you to start using Flash, good construction and everything else, has no defect! but...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good value for money

posted by rubennc91 on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's amazing, even better than I thought. It's simple to use and a great tool for a photographer at a great price. The packaging protects it very well and the box is very well prepared.
    Cons:
    Can not think of any. Maybe the shipping time is great, but of course is understandable since not pay shipping charges.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very happy with it

posted by asgar5 on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap and gives a lot of light. It has a manual mode and 2 slave modes: one for regular slave and one for slave action with preflash ignore. Fantastic
    Cons:
    actually, none, but if i had to mention something... you need to press the on button just a tad longer than expected. and maybe...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections