Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- it has a very fare range, the light is very bright if you turn it up to max. light
- it works as a slave flash which is useful for portraits and such things
- It comes with a nice bag and a stand which build quality is better than I'd thought!
- for the price it's fantastic!
-it seems very solid!
- the light is even on the slowest power level very bright which makes it hard to take pictures if the flash is positioned to close to the object and kind of difficult to use when you're taking pictures in a room where you can't go any further away. (I've putted some sheets over it which solved this problems a little)
- it's noisy, but you'll get used to it after a while!
- as a slave flash it didn't always work that it flashed, although it was close.
It's very nice for beginners which want to explore how to work with flashes who don't want to spend a few hundred dollars.. though the expensive ones offer a LOT more!
It's nice if you kneed one, but If you're thinking in using the flash often then you'd better look for something a little more expensive (as well here on dealextreme available) which has a e-ttl, then you don't have to do all the settings by your own!
But after all for the price a very nice product!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.