DX  » Community » Reviews » Reflective Night-time Safety Red 4-LED Wrist Strips (Pair/2*CR2032)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice reflective bands

posted by skyzzz on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is really reflective and with 4 LED which can be set to always on or blinking. Useful for sports eg cycling, running where you want to be noticed in dark areas as to avoid accidents. Would buy again.
    Cons:
    The battery part is exposed. So in the event of rain, the IC might be shock circuited. So I need to find a plastic to cover it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!

posted by germanmoggia on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent! received in Argentina after a month and a couple of days. Reflective material is excellent .............................................................................................................................................................
    Cons:
    Batteries were not fixed correctly so they would move and the leds turn off.---------------------------------------------------...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reflective Safety Red 4-LED Wrist Strips

posted by yanivc72 on 09/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I'm using it during my jogging and biking. The product is very simple to use and very easy to handle. The velcro is fit great to almost any size, the led is powerfull and can be seen from a long range. The led has a on/off option whitch is good to use it...
    Cons:
    I didn't find any major cons (or at all)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent safety element

posted by jmmalai on 05/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This strips are very well made. In addition to the velcro, they have an elastic section so they fit very well around your ankles or arms. The reflective material is superior quality, extremely bright and the light-green color it's the most suitable for bein...
    Cons:
    None I can find, they are an excellent safety accessory for night riding/running etc.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent!!!

posted by doctorsangres on 01/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excelente producto, muy buena calidad de contruccion, realmente es muy reflectivo y cumple con sus fin de manera mas que satisfactoria. Excellent product, very good quality of construction, it really is very reflective and fulfills its purpose in a more th...
    Cons:
    no he encontrado ninguna, solo el precio que es un poco elevado, igualmente encontre el mismo producto en la pagina a mas de un...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections