DX  » Community » Reviews » 11.1V 1200mAh Lithium Polymer Lipo Battery Pack for 6-CH V3/V4-Series R/C Helicopters
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:171 (17%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Shipped very fast, well packed, charged

posted by Pencheff on 08/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Shipping took less than 10 days, the batteries were very well packed, they were also charged at 11.3V which is not exactly the storage voltage but its a pass. The battery itself looks very solid, the cables are strong and the right length.
    Cons:
    No cons so far
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its a battery Alright

posted by bluestreak101 on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks like a battery. Feels like a battery. Works like a battery. Dont know how long for yet but that is coming. It charged on my normal LiPo charger as expected and balanced ok. Cable is reasonably long and the balance lead is its usual twisted short self ...
    Cons:
    None yet. The label looks a bit cheap but otherwise it looks like any other battery you can buy these days. It does appear to h...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little battery

posted by Fenki on 08/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought three of them for my scrap built park flyers to replace the very old 1000mAh batteries. They give my 25 amps without any problems (24 would be within the spec. But be aware: if always using the LiPo at the maximum rating, it's lifetime will shorten...
    Cons:
    No con so far. It comes with my favorite connector and the buildquality is good.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice quality for the money.

posted by colajunk on 06/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this lipo battery for extra power and flytime in my Honey Bee king 2, it fits perfectly in the batteryholder.
    Cons:
    Although the capacity is 1200mAh in comparison to the standard E-Sky 1000mAh battery, the extra weight does not give extra flig...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good battery for good price

posted by jalare on 05/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This battery is recommended for use in model airplanes R / C Helicopters R / C and any average power consumption device. Pros: - Size adjustment. - Weight low. - Perfect finish. - Cables and connectors are standard and good quality. T-dean to replace JS...
    Cons:
    There's nothing negative. The connector is JST, a T-Dean coming in pakage but require soldering, not for all people can make it...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Intermediate Lipo

posted by colajunk on 05/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    As usual by DX, low price! It fits perfectly in one of my helicopters from E-Sky± the Honey bee King 2.
    Cons:
    After about 5 cycles, the third lipo-cell became substantial less powerful. Maybe I recieved a bad one, but I hesitate to order...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections