Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Comes packaged in a cardboard box, containing a plastic holder box
- Two sides, 10x-18mm and 20x-12mm
- Hinge to swing out the lenses feels solid, unlikely to break
- Machining is done well, no unexpectedly sharp edges. Feels solid.
- Plastic holder box will not withstand much abuse. You probably should not sit/stand on it, but it will help keep it from getting knocked about in your bag.
- Some aberrations at the edge of the lenses, but it's tolerable for the price. Just use the centre.
- Metal is too glossy (well done!), picks up fingerprints.
- On arrival, lenses were not very clean. Quite a lot of dust specks.
- I can't verify the magnification ratios, but there's definitely a difference between the 10x and 20x side.
- For the price, the cons are worth it.
- Would recommend to others.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.