DX  » Community » Reviews » 30X 21mm Jewelers Loupe / Magnifier with 2-LED Illumination (3*LR927)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:10010 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Bright Light

posted by MichaelDJohns on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very Bright LEDs; Even brighter than most keychain lights. This makes for a very bright, clear image without having to contend with shadows. Very Good quality lens with excellent magnification.
    Cons:
    Short battery life. This needs to have a dual position switch (Off, 1-LED, 2-LED) as most of the time one LED will be enough. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very usefull tool, with light !

posted by cyriusbe on 03/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a tool which not needs review because it's so useful. This one has light, what a marvelous thing. Used already for: Tiny pieces manipulation shard in finger(s) notice read electronic inspection and soldering Funny things with sun (be aware, it burns)
    Cons:
    I should have more of it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very increased vision

posted by otoleganes on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Although I bought it for a specific reason (I am fond of mushrooms and I wanted to be able to perceive details that escape normal vision) as I got it I realized account of the number of applications that has this magnificent Magnifier both at home and in th...
    Cons:
    Nothing. Maybe the battery life could be longer
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Premiu30X 21mm Jewelers Loupe Magnifier with 2-LED Illumination (3*LR927)

posted by cardmail on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1) Full metal coating magnifying glass magnifier 2) LED currency detecting & jewelry identifying type 3) Features 3 LEDs 4) Push the switch to turn on/ off 5) Power by 3xLR1130 batteries 6) Magnification: 30x * Application Range: - Industrial pu...
    Cons:
    !!!NOT!!! Until today, none, very nice product, as described! None that I can think of. What can go wrong?
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Basic

posted by Radek81 on 11/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The quality is excellent. Lens material is glass (for cheaper product you get plastics). I use it very often during my work on electronics parts. The included light is very useful. You can use it in the dark and you don't need to find the ligth switch :)
    Cons:
    May be the fixation of envelope by two screws is not the best. but you can use screwdriver and fix it time to time. the its OK.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Jeweler

posted by VDFZ on 01/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I am a jeweler and this is a very good loupe. it has sharp view, even by the edges. this is a quality loupe! It feels steady and stays open when you open it. It also comes with plasticbox.
    Cons:
    mine came with broken leds. since I´m in need of good light when I´m working this is a problem. a loupe like this cos...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, great value, very useful.

posted by peterlonz on 11/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Rugged plastic protective case with clear acrylic lid. Magnifier is all metal construction, nicely polished & bright finished. Lens is glass & seems of sound quality with no obvious distortion. The LEDs are bright, somewhat bluish but make observati...
    Cons:
    The need for a special battery compartment access tool seems un-necessary & you wonder why a slotted plug for a screwdriver...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, Ordering more.

posted by MeSat on 08/09/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice bright light for looking at small objects, even when light is very low. Batteries last a long time. Even when they are getting weak, turn off for a few minutes and you can use it again. Glass, not plastic so you get a nice clear image. Solid construc...
    Cons:
    Battery cover requires the supplied tool to remove for most people. If you have pin pliers, you can remove change the batteries.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy, sturdy little magnifier.

posted by dosullivan on 05/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent little magnifier. High magnification with low distortion in centre of field of view. Nice bright leds. Glass lenses.
    Cons:
    Minor issue: Light switch is a little awkward.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice!

posted by gatomalaco on 03/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Lens are made of glass instead of plastic or acrylics. -Strong cosntruction will protect the lens and light. -Nice little plastic case to store and protect from dust.
    Cons:
    -It uses 2 small screws to hold the protector in place... with time it will came loose. Easily fixed with a screwdriver. -To re...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections