DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Tiger USB Heated Soft Warm Gloves (Pair)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty warm gloves

posted by kassi on 03/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Gloves looks very-very cute! Even their yellow color warms a little. Cord is long enough to use comfortably with notebook, and gloves may be easily disconnected from the cord if you need to go anywhere. Heat is enough to comfortably warm hands, not too hot ...
    Cons:
    One cord connector works bad and only in one position, so one glove don't heat usually and I need to switch gloves time to time...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best winter gift!

posted by Dennmark on 01/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought these gloves as a gift for my girlfriend. Women always suffer from cold hands, especially in winter, so the gloves are the best winter gift for any girl. Especially on New Year's Eve or Christmas Day. They are soft, comfortable, and very nice look ...
    Cons:
    These wonderful gloves are not suitable for men's hands. Really, it's too small to fit on big hands. Therefore, they can be use...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My girlfriend loves tigers SPA/ENG

posted by mentesabia on 08/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It Really warm your hand with usb power or not / Realmente calientan tus manos con o sin energia You can remove the warmer and wash the gloves/ puedes remover el calentador y lavar los guantes you can use these on the street hiding the power cable / Los p...
    Cons:
    If you use these for half to an hour connected to usb port, you feel like the pressure of blood start to rise in your hand , th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections