Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Well intended;
- Good build quality;
- 2.4M of tape is quite reasonable;
- Measuring tape is quite rigid, helpful in some situations;
- Has a ruler embedded;
- Laser aligner works very well;
- Not very expensive;
- Came with spare batteries.
- Por quality adhesives;
- No instructions at all;
- There's no way to understand how the level aligner works... I just "think" that I'm using it on the right way.
- Seems to be fragile.
A very useful to, you must have it in your toolbox.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.