DX  » Community » Reviews » Flexible 10-LED USB Illuminating Light for Laptop (Silver)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8012 (80%)
  • 4 Star:132 (13%)
  • 3 Star:71 (7%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extra light for the night

posted by weaver7x on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - This LED is ideal for long nights you spend stick your PC... - It is flexible 100%, it adjust perfectly your PC. - The 10 leds placed in line cover a very good area and you can see the keyboard very well. Very very bright and doesn't get hot.
    Cons:
    it's almost too bright. it's impossible to see the image if leds are pointing to the screen. If it's pointed to the face, it ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Thumbs Up

posted by kunima on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I love thing LED -Lamp. The brightness is very good. Quality is in a acceptable area. I Use it to lighten up my Laptop keyboard and it Works just fine. My friends are jealous of this and want to get one to. Flexibility is well made and can aim any angle. I ...
    Cons:
    No cons so far, and if it appears i will post a new review later.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good LED

posted by enriquemeira on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -I think that if you want to cover a large area with light, this usb light is the one to buy, because of the 10 bright white leds and the separation between them. -There's also a reflective material behind the leds, so the light is evenly spread.
    Cons:
    I wish there was an ON/OFF or brightness switch. I just completed an order for a larger model that clips on that has a switch. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    expert

posted by enriquemeira on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -I think that if you want to cover a large area with light, this usb light is the one to buy, because of the 10 bright white leds and the separation between them. -There's also a reflective material behind the leds, so the light is evenly spread.
    Cons:
    -Usb fitting is a little loose, but won't fall out -Doesn't have an on/off button
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice light

posted by enriquemeira on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    By having the ten LED's on a bar there is very little shadow. The lights are strong but not blinding and the entire device is very smooth. The cord is a flexible bar that can be positioned to where ever you need and stays there. I bought two of the white mo...
    Cons:
    as defects of the material quality is not the best in the world and could be improved. The biggest flaw that I find is that you...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Flexible 10-LED USB Illuminating Light for Laptop

posted by hirou on 12/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    By having the ten LED's on a bar there is very little shadow. The lights are strong but not blinding and the entire device is very smooth. The cord is a flexible bar that can be positioned to where ever you need and stays there. I bought two of the white mo...
    Cons:
    I wish there was an ON/OFF or brightness switch. I just completed an order for a larger model that clips on that has a switch. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect view

posted by Sierraalpha88 on 04/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cons:
    -Usb fitting is a little loose, but won't fall out -Doesn't have an on/off button
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by ioKKon on 03/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The 10 leds placed in line cover a very good area and you can see the keyboard very well. Very very bright and doesn't get hot.
    Cons:
    The cord is quite short, adjusting the angle can be hard sometimes. USB connection is not very tight. The USB plug stays a litt...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice light

posted by Lechuguita on 02/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    has a very nice and attractive. can be folded for transport in addition to fit the area you want to light. incredibly light, no thought was to give as much light
    Cons:
    as defects of the material quality is not the best in the world and could be improved. The biggest flaw that I find is that yo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great light

posted by enerjipozitif on 12/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + 10 leds are perfectly enough to illuminate the keyboard. + Leds are placed on the cylinder shaped head in a useful way. + Slim design improves mobility. + Also useful for travelling and indoor use. + Quality/Price rate is also pretty good
    Cons:
    The cord is quite short, adjusting the angle can be hard sometimes. Reflections on the notebook display might be annoying, but...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections