DX  » Community » Reviews » LED Color Changing Hand Shower (4 LEDs)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Show-off shower – Automatic Color Changing 4-LED Shower Head Reviews

posted by ScaRacer on 04/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
My girlfriend got a good laught when she got in the shower next morning. It`s not usefull, but a cool gadget. And the colours changes automaticly when the water is running.
Cons:
Could be more leds in this showerhead, a couple of the colours give good light but some gives less. It`s making a little too much noice i think.
Other:
My girlfriend got a good laught when she got in the shower next morning. It`s not usefull, but a cool gadget. And the colours changes automaticly when the water is running. Could be more leds in this showerhead, a couple of the colours give good light but some gives less. It`s making a little too much noice i think.
Bottomline:
My girlfriend got a good laught when she got in the shower next morning. It`s not usefull, but a cool gadget. And the colours changes automaticly when the water is running. Could be more leds in this showerhead, a couple of the colours give good light but some gives less. It`s making a little too much noice i think.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections