Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:676 (67%)
  • 4 Star:222 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:111 (11%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

89% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute and fluffy Totoro Pen Stand/Holder

posted by hrmartins86 on 09/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a nice, cute, fluffy and soft Totoro Pen Stand/Holder. The build quality is excellent and it actually looks like totoro! Very useful. I bought as a gift for my sister and she loved it.
    Cons:
    The whole pen holder is not disassembly, so you won't be able to wash it. Be careful for open markers!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    totoro

posted by julezxavier on 06/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I really enjoyed my pen holder totoro. Its very, just like the image! Its equal to the image, does'nt have anything different! I just bought it to put my remote control beside my bed and it works too. With pens ou pencils it works very well to! I thougt it ...
    Cons:
    Have no complains about this product, its very cute.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Favourite Desktop Companion!

posted by keitai906i on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Adorable, accurate, and lasts forever- Ive had this thing for 2 years now and the quality is outstanding. It's tag even has Studio Ghibli written on it.
    Cons:
    Nothing at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cutest penholder ever!

posted by xnaoko on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It soooo adorable! The plush material it is made of is really soft and cute. It stands still in place (it does not bounce or fall as I expected). Its size is pretty cool too. Is ideal to have in your desk and put all your stuff in it! Best of all, it reall...
    Cons:
    The package it came in was way too tight. It was mishaped and I had to squish it for a while before it was ready to be used.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    SO FREAKIN CUTE!

posted by electrifries on 05/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    No joke -this is AS GOOD as the real thing. And dirt cheap!! The build quality is excellent and it actually looks like totoro! I've already had this for a few months and it's still sitting on my desk looking cute and pretty :3 I may just have to buy the oth...
    Cons:
    It is a bit on the small side, and the inside is plastic to give it a bit of sturdiness so you can't really stretch it to fit m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cute and useful :)

posted by violette on 01/30/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I really loved this product. It looks very authentic and totally like Miyazaki's Totoro! I bought it because I love Totoro and I didn't want to have another toy only as decoration. I thought it would be best to have something useful and this is a lovely pen...
    Cons:
    The whole pen holder is not detachable, so you won't be able to wash it. Watch out for open markers! Just as another user comm...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice toy, but build quality is below zero

posted by elthar on 01/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Toy look nice and depicts a favorite anime character, that's why i bought it in the first place.
    Cons:
    The toy arrived with only one eye attached to it. I was lucky to find the other eye inside (in a hollowing where pens are being...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice for totoro fans

posted by rmkbow on 04/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The quality of the pen holder is pretty good. The fluff material doesn’t seem like it will rub off. The front side with Totoro’s belly is very slightly padded. Same with the arms, ears, tail and bag pouch. The cup inside (not removable) seems durable eno...
    Cons:
    My totoro ears are shorter than the pictures so the build quality of each might vary. Totoro's belly could've been more padded...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its Totoro!

posted by sagarasagara on 02/26/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -It's Totoro! -Big enough to hold all your pens/pencils -Furry design with cloth over the inside
    Cons:
    -The package it came in smelled a bit funny but it went away after awhile -The inside of the cup holder came stained a bit wit...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections