Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Price. I think sonething that crazy will cost 4x as mouch at local stores if they would have something like this, which they don't have :)
- It's USB 2.0! The Logitech G15 keyboard I borrowed from a dude had only 2 USB ports, and they were USB 1.0, and couldn't even power my wired 360 controller! This hub can power it plus a lot more!
- Fancy blue light that lights up when something is plugged in.
- It has that fancy tear-off plastic that protects it from scratches. I see that stuff on laptops, LCD monitors, DVD players, but this is the first time I see that on something from DX.
- Screw holes on the back side for wall mounting. Genious!
- Comes with an external power adapter which you need if you use 10 power hungry devices at the same time.
The power adapter has a US plug, so I need to get a US to European adapter. You can find this easly on DX.
I was a little nervous buying this, cause it didn't have any reviews. But I guessed it would be good.
If you have too few ports with this, then you have special needs :)
I bought this cause I were low on USB ports on my PC, and I have an old case without USB ports in the front. This one suits perfectly, and I have it mounted to the wall right next to the case.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.