DX  » Community » Reviews » Component Video and Audio AV Cable for Wii (1.75M Length)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It didn't improve my video very much

posted by bw47axe on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks like a very well built cable. Price was right. Delivery was super fast (to Canada door to door in 11 days). Wow, that's fast. I will definitely buy from Deal Extreme again.
    Cons:
    It did not improve my Wii video very much. I just couldn't see much of a difference between the Wii composite cables and these ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just-works and indispensable!

posted by javierbg on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Works just fine -No need for complex installation -The video quality compared to the RCA connection is fairly improved. -The cable building seems pretty good.
    Cons:
    Can't see any, maybe the cable can be short if your Wii is far from the TV, but for me it is perfect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cable

posted by karkul on 09/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Good quality cable. * Low price (very low price if compared with the original cable from nintendo). * Very long (1.75m).
    Cons:
    * I cant see any.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does exactly what it says on the tin.

posted by zerodgz on 11/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A perfectly original quality component cable for the Wii. Performs exactly as advertised, so there isn't much to say about it. This cable sports new style silicone sheathing rather than old style vinyl sheathing. Connects securely and without issue or flaki...
    Cons:
    No major flaws. The audio (red and white) and video (red, green, blue) plugs are separated by a small loop of vinyl around the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good wii componnent cable

posted by GilGottlib on 09/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    AMAZING componnent cable! it looks realy different [but BETTER!!!] from the original three colors cable. if you a wii owner you MUST buy this! it show on really good quality!!!!!!!!!
    Cons:
    it could be little cheaper then what it is. it realy long, it would be better if it was been little shorter.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections