Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:478 (47%)
  • 4 Star:417 (41%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:61 (6%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

94% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, ideal replacement for ps2 slim – Repair Parts Replacement 8

posted by THAIS2013 on 02/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great product, ideal replacement for ps2 slim. worked as expected. reading all ps2 games smoothly. good product for the price selected.
    Cons:
    no cons, just positive thoughts for this acquisition.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Adapter Cheap and Nice

posted by clessx on 05/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Works on Xbox 360 Fat and Slim console - Nice design and size - Works using 360 controllers on a PS3 and PS2 controllers on a Xbox 360 - Price is very cheap - Works very Well on a Play Station 3
    Cons:
    - Requires a wired 360 controller - Is a little laggy for fighting Games in Xbox 360
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent adaptor, works as intended

posted by NuttyBunny on 04/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The adapter works nicely to connect a PS2 arcade stick to my Xbox 360. The item description has the instructions on how to use it because the adapter comes with no manual. You can use your cheap PS2 controllers on your Xbox 360 (or PlayStation 3 but I don't...
    Cons:
    You need a wired Xbox 360 controller for each adapter you intend to use. I assume it's because of the controller identifying st...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Working well

posted by legendback on 12/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Just plug and play.Working well but remember firstly you have to connect your wired xbox controller and ps2 controller before connecting this device.Build quality is good. it has a Switch you can change console between XBOX 360 or PS3 by using the switch b...
    Cons:
    I tried it firstly by using Wireless PS2 Controller but it's not worked you have to use it with "Wired PS2 Controller"...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by 0rd3r on 05/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Awesome! the best is the zero lag, the controller works perfect without problems. You can disconnect the xbox wired controller after the ps2 controller turns on, to tidy up the wires on the floor. It can be used with normal ps2 controllers, arcade fighting ...
    Cons:
    Materials are maybe a bit poor but what are you looking for at this price? ^_^
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Seems OK

posted by deltax5 on 01/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Seems to work with ps2 controller. It Allows me to Use my ps2 controller with the xbox 360 system and ps3 system at a flick of a switch.
    Cons:
    I have a mad cats steering wheel and it doesn't register the pedals Also the extra buttons the wheel has for configuring the st...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works

posted by davood on 09/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I paid 150$ for the same thing a few years back and it works 100% the same you just plug in a "regular" wired xbox 360 controller into the usb slot, then you can plug a ps2 controller into the ps2 slot and man it helps because there are lots of c...
    Cons:
    requires the xbox controlller, but it is a requirement of all of these adapters from what I have seeen so not realla con
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    More than expected

posted by Dorque on 05/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works for plugging in a PS2 DualShock 2 or PS1 DualShock into Xbox 360 (if you have any wired Xbox 360 controller). The analog button acts as the Guide button. Works for plugging in a DualShock 1 or 2 into the PS3. The analog button acts as the PS button ...
    Cons:
    I was hoping for PS3 controller to Xbox 360 for a fightstick, but this does not work for that.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by mbermar on 01/20/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    works with the most ps2 controllers works with guitars, dance pad and another controller tipes works with ps2 controller on xbox360 works with xbox360 controller on ps3 lag free
    Cons:
    don't work with xbox360 madcatz pads in ps3, but with hori pads this adapter works very good
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best adpt x-box to ps3 \ ps2 to x-box \ ps2 to ps3

posted by gaspar2010 on 12/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    yes, all work correctly, multifuncion converter, is th best, convert ps2 to x-box360, xbox360 to ps3, ps2 to ps3 controller,ps2 and xbox to pc.. yeah, all tested and work, all buttons are exact o melhor conversor de controles de todos, converte xbox360 pa...
    Cons:
    nada, nothing,
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections