DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel 11pc Pocket Toolkit Knife with Screw Drivers
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7112 (71%)
  • 4 Star:295 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for general purposes

posted by tiagoyuzo on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a good toolkit, must have for travelers because you never know when you will need. It has 11 kinds of tools, which is a good number (not many neither few). The price is very good, even considering it is general brand, and the blades have good quality.
    Cons:
    The quality is more or less, the blades are good but the toolkit itself is a bit loose. I hope it does not disassemble while I'...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by LigiaBalilla on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Best price All the tools you need for camping or travelling to exotic destinations Doesn't look cheap Good finishing Exactly the same as in the pictures.
    Cons:
    The knife needed sharpening, it was completely blind. This is not really a con, since it is so easy to sharpen it. The scissors...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good knife

posted by RacerWZ on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Handy knife. Multifunctional. Heavy enough (comfortable to hold.) Good steel - not bad sharpened and stay sharp for a long time. The presence of such a set of scissors - a large rarity, and here - a big plus. Corkscrew rounded, but is great in pocket and f...
    Cons:
    Unsharpened. Saw type sirreytor very difficult to sharpen (it would be better to sharpen the factory).
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap

posted by clownyjonhson on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice solid construction which was better than I expected, very cheap, good selection of tools, the knife came reasonably sharp as well as the saw blade.
    Cons:
    I find that with mine, it can be rather difficult to open up the tools, though this doesn't bother me much seeing as it such a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    my Toolkit Knife

posted by korobue on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This toolkit knife is really nice, and it's considerably cheap, its nice to carry it riding a bike, specially if you ride out city, you can use it when it's needed in many cases. scisors very useful too and the screw driver is great, i liked all the tools t...
    Cons:
    till now non i guess, maybe it's a little bit heavy, but the quality is ok, and i understand it then.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good indeed

posted by MegaDuzera on 10/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very good material. Almost unbleakeable stuff. the little chainsaw cuts wood (it might be a little dumb but i didn't thought would actually work). I walk with it now like everyday and you guys would be surprised by how much often i used it.
    Cons:
    Too much heavy but that's not really BAD it's just surprised me for it's weight. It's little hard to take off any tool when yo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    É Bom

posted by brunozanco on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    É um canivete muito bom e bem completo, sempre o deixo em um estojo no carro e até agora ja me ajudou a resolver vários problemas. Sem decepções, é compatível com o preço.
    Cons:
    Não vem muito afiado e também não se mantém muito afiado com o uso intenso, mas mesmo assim é um probl...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muito bom

posted by PauloPinheiro on 08/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Basicamente os três B *expressão Brasileira* - Bom - Bonito - Barato e tem mais - Inox escovado - Resistente Basically the three B - Good - Beautiful - Inexpensive and is more - Brushed Stainless Steel - Resistant
    Cons:
    Até o momento sem problemas So far no problems
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great

posted by ksenchy on 07/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a solid knife, that will not disappoint you. Has enough tools to satisfy your needs, it even has some tools I don't know how and where to use :/ Above all, the price is good.
    Cons:
    I've been using this knife for over a month on daily basis and didn't find any.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice knife

posted by Medvedjonok on 04/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's very cheap! Many tools just in one knife! This is a very useful thing for everything: camping, car, bicycle. The blade is pretty acute, so it's not difficult to cut something.
    Cons:
    It is a little bit difficult to open some tools. Also women could brake their nails :) So this knife just for strong men.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections