DX  » Community » Reviews » 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub with External Power Source (110~240V AC Adapter)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:444 (44%)
  • 4 Star:565 (56%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, makes life easy with multiple connections to the Internet

posted by ruthmoses on 10/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's literally plug and play. No technical knowledge is required. very easy to use, and works beautifully although that is not such an important aspect, it's very aesthetic
    Cons:
    Not found any yet. It's been in use for a few months now and it simply works
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works, BUT watch out!

posted by svenberkvens on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The hub electronics are neatly packaged in a black plastic casing. Also shipped is a plastic “foot” in which the USB hub can sit upright.
    Cons:
    The hub that I got reports "USB 2.0 hub" in its USB identification string, BUT it is NOT a USB 2.0 device. It is a US...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent hub, good quality

posted by Javier210 on 11/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good product, of good quality, very easy to use. The transformer is of very good quality and its 2amp. Very pretty and usefull the support for the hub. Nice presentation.
    Cons:
    I had liked USB connector more longer.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice USB hus for a reasonable price

posted by Heerovanderveen on 04/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This USB hub for 7 usb connection work well. I got it just forone week, but haven't discovered any flaws yet. Works also without the power adapter too. Has an handy stand. Works perfectly with 7 device at once.
    Cons:
    The cable between the USB-hub and computer is very short. the USB-hub is very light, so the USB-hub falls fast. Only has US/...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as Descripted

posted by Mulga on 08/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    USB ports are placed well and easy to access, Works exactly as description states. Great Value for the Price. I will recommend to others
    Cons:
    Only has US/Japan Power adapter, although easily fixed with a converter (Purchased for $1.50AUS)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Self powered stand alone hub

posted by philf on 07/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - powers up to 7 devices directly. - can use stand alone, or as a hub via computer with USB cable - has a stand if you wish to use it - has a funky blue power light - usb 1 and 2 compatible I bought it to be used as a stand alone USB charger for devices tha...
    Cons:
    My one came with the wrong adapter plug for the self powered power adapter, so it was useless. Luckily, I'm using the USB input...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by FlipModeOC on 07/01/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent build quality, no loose parts or scratched finish. Powered ports, it will run practically EVERYTHING from thumb drives to webcams and external hard drives. Comes with a power adapter which is an added bonus as some units come with an "optiona...
    Cons:
    I can't say its cheap although similar 7-Port powered hubs are at least twice as expensive here in Israel.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hub

posted by Tarzanus on 04/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good thing to have if you need toplug many USB devices into your PC or laptop. - It has it's own power supply which comes handy with USB HDDs or even USB DVD recorders. - It's small, looks great and you get little folder so it stands on your table. - U...
    Cons:
    - Extremely bright blue LED diode. Few of these and you can light up your room :) - It acts strange from time to time -> you h...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good USB 2.0 hub

posted by yatiya on 03/29/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works as promised: powered USB2.0 hub. I am satisfied with its operation and use this hub routinely.The power supply is 1 amper - ample for external USB HDD, so you do not have to use double USB plug.I plug into it my mouse, USB camera, keyborad and externa...
    Cons:
    The plastic enclsure tends to come apart when you try to plug a USB cable. I reinforced it with cellotape and now it remains so...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections