Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Good thing to have if you need toplug many USB devices into your PC or laptop.
- It has it's own power supply which comes handy with USB HDDs or even USB DVD recorders.
- It's small, looks great and you get little folder so it stands on your table.
- USB 2.0 capable. Wouldn't even mention it, but some of other users reported, that they got USB 1.1 device
- Extremely bright blue LED diode. Few of these and you can light up your room :)
- It acts strange from time to time -> you have to plug it out from your computer and reinsert it to make it work again. That happened like 5 times in one month.
- USB cable that was included didn't work. When I replaced it, Hub started to work, but it still has glitches, mentioned above
It's always good to have one of these, because not all USB ports are capable of supplying 500mV and that's a must for almost all external 2,5" USB HDDs. Overall, I'm more than satisfied with this device, it could be better tho.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.