DX  » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Pill Shaped Keychain (Assorted Color)
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6111 (61%)
  • 4 Star:397 (39%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome for geocaching

posted by RahzaDream on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -very good build quality, holds up to weather -water resistant rubber ring -great for geocaching caches -very good price -convenient ring to attach to a keychain or anything else of comparable size -looks like a pill, people will wonder where you got these ...
    Cons:
    -Would be nice if they came larger to hold more stuff -Would like it if I could choose the colors I get
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect micro geocache container

posted by jonlin on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect size for a micro geocache containing a log strip, a small pencil and potentially a couple of very small items. The key ring works well to hang the caches from. The rubber gasket makes it less sensitive to weather.
    Cons:
    None really
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice pill

posted by d3us89 on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great build and it actually is waterproof due to rubber ring in between of two peaces. I guess it will be very useful for beach time for money :)
    Cons:
    Little big for wearing every day, but if you need it, it's ok. Squeaking when undoing :(
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality item

posted by sjogren on 10/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Looks good - Quality is good - Quite big, so it can fit either money (bills), pills, spices, matches or whatever. - It comes with a keyring so you can attach it to your backpack. - Probably waterproof
    Cons:
    It's big so I personally wouldn't attach it to my keychain, it would be way to bulky for me.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Aluminum Capsule

posted by marciopina on 07/31/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I actually received the product as advertised by the seller... The product is: Waterproof, rugged, compact, with an inner compartment ideal for transporting pieces of cotton to make fire, tablets, mini lighters, money, documents, flash drives, etc ... And ...
    Cons:
    The price could be more attractive to the public to be able to buy in larger quantities. And you can not choose the color too...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AVALIATIONS AND SUGGESTIONS

posted by luizlima2010 on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1-Apparently the material is of good quality; 2- I think that the paint is well applied (although I do not know); 3- perfect for use that will make it >> store fishing gear and hang on my neck;
    Cons:
    The ring gasket is very thin and appears to be very weak. I do not think will last long. suggestion: make a ring a little thic...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice functional keychain

posted by daice on 07/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It's a nice keychain. - It's a nice storage device. - There's an o-ring to better close if and make it water proof. - Can fit: »small doses of medicine (great for whatever situation) »small matches (great for hiking) »small papers (notes, p...
    Cons:
    - May be too big for a keychain to some. - You may end up receiving a color you don't like. - Mine came with a bad smell when I...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    well AA keychain case

posted by VasaX on 01/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price is bigger but the product build quality is very good, so it is OK. Light. Can hold small objects like pills, rolled paper note, matches, etc... Seems water resistant, if it screwed right (firm but not too firm because the sealing gasket could be pr...
    Cons:
    Price could be bit lower Random colour shipped. Mine is purple, I rather get red one.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool tablet container

posted by fitzie on 11/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I got this as I've had a splenectomy and im on four antibiotics a day plus a couple of other tablets I've found this to be just big enough to carry what I need and no chance of loosing them I was afraid it was going to be a bit on the small side but perfect...
    Cons:
    Can't pick colors but not really a con-as long as I don't get a pink one!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality, good pricing

posted by Deconstruct on 08/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It's huge! I expected something way smaller. - Good aluminium quality. - It's water proof. - Can be a lifesaver if you put in matches and tinder.
    Cons:
    - The screwpattern doesnt have a lock, so you can keep on twisting until you go too far and then it's useless. - The keyring i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections