DX  » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 Red Laser + White Light + UV Light LED Flashlight Keychain (3*LR44)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:676 (67%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Neat little product

posted by CazDx on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I love the 3 modes, i use the UV light as a low-light mode, quite useful at night. The build quality is alright, the battery last quite long on the (moderate) use i make of it. Neat product for the price.
    Cons:
    Can't be kept it in a bag or any other crowded space, as this would eventually press the buttons, activate the LEDs and drain t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Practical device

posted by jure.senegacnik on 06/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Low price, bright laser, three in one gadget
    Cons:
    The wavelength of the UV light is to long, so you can see only some, but not all secret markings on (for example) EU documents....
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool 3-in-1 keychain!

posted by hkeitif on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -3 functions attached to a portable keychain -Very useful and portable -Cheap -Good looking -Batteries included -The clip is good for attaching it to the keys or to a bag -One button for laser and another for LED/UV
    Cons:
    -The build quality in general isn't that good, but I can't complain for this price -Clip is made of plastic and looks fragile
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Grat Laser

posted by LeeoNardo on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great price; Well build; Laser works great. My pets loved it. It is very funny to play whit the cats; Battery is lasts for more then one month; The keychain clip is a bonus; It does not heat when used for long periods, and the red dot do not get weak.
    Cons:
    LED Flashlight is not so strong (One LED only, powered for LR44 batteries. Can't be strong);
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good small "multitool" flashlight

posted by ThePazuzu on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - 3 modes - extremely small and lightweight - comes with a simple snap hook to attach it to keyrings, belt loop, backpack, etc.
    Cons:
    - cheap plastic enclosure - flimsy buttons - not very strong light (but that's due to the batteries) - the focusing of the lase...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by eneseka on 09/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It's a really useful laser. Works. Comes with a cool blue key chain. The build quality is good. 3 working modes: red laser, uv light and white light. It's cheap. Batteries included. You can use the laser and the white or uv lights at the same time.
    Cons:
    At first the white and UV light weren't working. I fixed it by replacing one of the batteries.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Another Great flashlight from DX!

posted by dbleagle0 on 08/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Three lights are included in one handy little flashlight. The laser light is bright and the button is easy to push. The LED and UV lights are on the other button, and the unit comes with a little removable protector thing that keeps you from accidentally ...
    Cons:
    I haven't really experienced a con yet. The other review says that the battery cover comes off easily, but mine is nice and ti...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite nice

posted by sosnowaty on 06/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    *Cheap, very cheap *Very useful with keys, asy attaching/disattaching rings with keys *LED, laser and UV in one, makes some fun to use it when you have nothing to do with yourself :P
    Cons:
    *Very poor quality - the battery cap kept falling out of the rest, causing batteries to get lost *The LED/UV button could be so...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull for checking your inkjet printer

posted by interron on 04/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Ever tried to check your yellow print from your inkjet printer? Than you really need this! When you shine with the blue led on the yellow print it will come out as if you printed black!
    Cons:
    The build quality is not so great. I've used the hook to clip it to by belt but that also is the cap for the batteries and come...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections