DX  » Community » Reviews » Blue Light 2 x 2800mAh Battery Packs with Dual Controller USB Charging Station for Wii
Sort by:
157 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4672 (46%)
  • 4 Star:4875 (48%)
  • 3 Star:58 (5%)
  • 2 Star:12 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great accessory

posted by BranikPrague on 10/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Simple design with charging via USB. Lights to indicate charging and charged. Can use any USB plug to charge it - i'm using my PC monitors USB connections. Switch on the back to turn it off. Batteries plug in well to replace both the normal batteries and th...
    Cons:
    None seen so far. Can't comment on the battery life yet but they charged up just fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Inexpensive wiimote charging solution

posted by echoedwards on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Fairly fast charging for Wiimotes + Convenient over having several rechargable batteries + Style of the charger is fairly complimentary to the white Wii
    Cons:
    - Battery capacity is probably not close to advertised 2800mAh. Total useful time from a charge is about 3-4 hours. Fortunately...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice design

posted by BorjaRS on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Much cheaper than the original product. Also if nobody told you, you would've never notice. The quality of the materials is much more than acceptable.
    Cons:
    The connection pins used for charging the batteries are a bit too much thin and they bend easily, so you've got to be careful u...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    battery packs with dual controller usb charging

posted by bobby13010 on 05/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great battery packs with dual controller usb charging,i use it on my wii and it works very well. it seems made in a good quality,and do the job perfectly. when it charge the dock light is red and blue. If you need battery pack with dual controller usb charg...
    Cons:
    none Time delivery is a little bit long but for the price it's alright to wait
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great solution for saving batteries with a pretty design

posted by nidht on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was quite surprised at the quality of this, given the price, but the existing reviews didn't lie. The batteries hold a decent charge, enough for a long session of gaming or a Netflix binge. They charge pretty quickly, too, and are ready to go in no time.
    Cons:
    The LEDs are quite bright, not that it bothers me, but it might bother some. If it's in the same room as your bedroom, you may ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product, easy enough so any kid can use without needing to open t

posted by Omershelef on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Does the work perfectly. easy to use. just plug in to any USB slot and atart using. "children" friendly. notifies when charge is complete or still charging by a diffrent light color.
    Cons:
    you cant use the rubber sheild while charging so you neet to take it off every charge, and put it back on once you want to play...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good product for the original remote

posted by ErKabi on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good rechargable for the original remote. My original remotes works fine with the bat. No more batteries needed (saving severals €). You can charge two remotes at same time. The station is nice and works well. The remotes fits Ok in the station.
    Cons:
    The blue light is very intense... and sometimes is annoying. Some strange isues: the remote is completely unpowered (the bat i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good choice

posted by Mydok on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap option to get rechargable batteries for wiimotes. The base is well finished and perfectly holds the controls
    Cons:
    Short usage time of the battery, you have to recharge frequently. Not prepared for wiimotion plugin. Not prepared for wiimote...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good alternative of batteries

posted by Kaavain on 01/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. Price; 2. Well built; 3. Finally it works.
    Cons:
    1. Battery block fits to original and compatible remote with some force to be applied. 2. Not sure about real capacity. 3. You ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I practise loader for my wii

posted by hirotsu on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, an appliance that must not be absent to load the batteries of your nintendo wii, and you save yourself in the purchase of alkaline batteries only in spite of loading with the current of your home
    Cons:
    The material is a bit simple, but if you take care of it well it you lasted and you were extracting very much benefit
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 16
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections