Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Battery life is good.
- Looks like a classy little add on the the console.
- Lights look sweet.
- Don't have to time and money buying regular batteries.
- Makes room look more tidy with remotes on stand.
- Taking off the strap to charge is annoying.
- Battery is does not fit perfectly flush with the remote.
- System has to be on for remotes to charge
A must have for all Wii owners. Pros far outweight the cons.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.