DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.8" Mini Wired Handheld Keyboard and Mouse Touchpad
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:171 (17%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful portable keyboard / mouse

posted by r2pimimm on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small, relatively good price. The backlight is good and useful, can be used in low light. For example, in the evening with the car computer.
    Cons:
    Shift key does not use the actual key. It instead activates the function keys. USB cable is a little of poor quality.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I love this little keyboard!

posted by visionastral on 01/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has all the functionalities you would expect from a keyboard in a really tiny case. The quality is very very good and materials are soft and well finished. The touchpad is like any notebooks touchpad out there and works very well. Retroilumination by def...
    Cons:
    no bateries! only work if pluged into usb port. However, I buy it because of this. Because I'm using it as a keyboard on a mame...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Most Useful Purchase Ever?

posted by thisiscjmac on 07/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Fits in your pocket - GREAT if you're a tech who services touch screen kiosks - Trackpad is smooth and responsive - Keyboard surprisingly easy to type on (you wouldn't want to write anything serious though) - English instructions. Not perfect...
    Cons:
    - Can't hold shift key down for one symbol, have to press it on, press the key you want shifted, then press it off again - O...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for bringing up server

posted by nobodyspecial on 10/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Tiny! * Tiny! * Tiny! Great because you can bring it anywhere. Tuck it into your toolkit or in your messenger bag and keep it with you always. Or use it on a system that requires very little interaction, such as a server that is remotely controlled most o...
    Cons:
    button action is a little difficult. Sometimes you may have to press a button again.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I use in the car.

posted by Chizhikoff on 11/02/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I use in the car. For control carpc. Has refused the mouse. It is inconvenient at control of the computer in driving. Searched tachpad. This device perfectly approaches. The lung, is a bonus as the keypad. I recommend. At setting doesn't demand drivers.
    Cons:
    Keys small also aren't so conveniently allocated. To use them for text entering it is possible only in emergency. I prefer the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The touch pad is great, the keyboard pretty good.

posted by ranhefner on 07/29/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Small and compact * Keyboard and mouse in one unit * Easy USB connection without additional driver * Nice backlight for keyboard
    Cons:
    * Cheap construction * Supplied USB cable is of poor quality * Limited touch pad/mouse options.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections