Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Fits in your pocket
- GREAT if you're a tech who services touch screen kiosks
- Trackpad is smooth and responsive
- Keyboard surprisingly easy to type on (you wouldn't want to write anything serious though)
- English instructions. Not perfect, but more than good enough for me.
- No drivers needed, just works.
- Shortcut key (Fn+Enter) for Ctrl-Alt-Del is good
- Have reconfigured system BIOSes with it, so it definitely should work with anything that accepts a USB keyboard.
- Can't hold shift key down for one symbol, have to press it on, press the key you want shifted, then press it off again
- On mine, the light to tell you when Shift is pressed does not light, so you have to keep remembering.
- Keyboard is rubber, not sure if it will tear if something sharp drags against it. The rubber sometimes shifts slightly near the bottom, making me press M instead of N if I'm typing fast
- Cable is very thin and feels breakable (but it's a mini-USB cable, so really... all I have to do is plug another one in)
This is small enough that you could probably carry it around and try it on other systems, without people noticing...
Very happy with this purchase, going to order some more for my colleagues.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.