DX  » Community » Reviews » Bmic Waterproof Maximum Curling Mascara - Black (8ml)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:10010 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by flakky on 11/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The first thing I noticed when I received it was the tube decoration which is so nice and classy. Really a good mascara and as indicated it is waterproof which makes me love it the more. It curls my lashes so well, (and does not clump together) that it unbe...
    Cons:
    Because its more of liquid, it could be a bit messy at times when one is not careful enough with it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Product

posted by kweirmeir on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its great mascara for a great price, highly recomended
    Cons:
    sometimes i get too much on the brush and it gets a bit messy but you just have to take the excess off of the brush before use,...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really happy

posted by NekoKitty933 on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really good mascara and it being waterproof is a definet plus. It gives just enoug folume to your lashes and curls eye lashes nicely on the same time. Also like to tube decoration :)
    Cons:
    Bit messy because of the mascara liquid is well not so solid. Shoud not bee a problem unless you have really unstable hands :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mascara!

posted by abbyaelfarrel on 11/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Impressed with this mascara. Ok even though the tube is small but i think it could last me more than 2 month. It really lengthens my lashes and apply abit more it'll volumized abit. It doesn't flakes. Well it's kinda waterproof, easy to wash off. But for th...
    Cons:
    None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. None. N...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for the price

posted by Ani9220 on 12/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It stays were it's suppose to and I really like the waterproof..ness? It stays thoughout rain at splashes it's great for the price and REALLY black. It also has a cute look with the little similistones, for the few bucks you pay it's a great product :D
    Cons:
    The brush has a very weird weird shape. I'm not really sure if it's a con or a pro, good or bad but it takes a bit of getting u...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mascara for everyday use.

posted by ayalanb on 11/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Extremely cheap and perfect for everyday use. I don't like wearing heavy makeup so this mascara works great for me. It comes in a nice packaging (I don't think it's plastic) and feels expensive. The size is skinny so doesn't take up space in my bag. It curl...
    Cons:
    Little crumbles com off when I wash my face. Doesn't really bother me.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good mascara

posted by noshakh on 08/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    i like it the effect is dramaric The product works very good, just as any expensive mascara that you would buy its really waterproff, i use it when i swimm also and it lasts seems like its full, a good amount that will last for lone its cheap and good...
    Cons:
    i cant think of any.... i'v been uesing ait and it works very fine for me...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Waterproof Maximum Curling Mascara - Black

posted by leonore on 08/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very liquid: easier to apply. - Dark black nice colour. - Covers completely every lash, enhancing and really curving them. - Quick drying. - Very natural look. - Container looks very nice with those little shining cristals.
    Cons:
    - Not cons found at the moment. The only thing that concerns me is how long would it lasts, but don't know yet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, great product.

posted by VenusTemptation on 02/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product works just as well as one you would buy from a beauty boutique. Lengthens quite a bit. Pretty good water proof. A good amount of mascara, I've had it for three months and it's still lasting. Doesn't irritate. Doesn't smudge. Cheap.
    Cons:
    When washing your face, little crumbles sometimes come off, however, the mascara still stays on your eyelashes.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but weird smell

posted by Phee92 on 12/18/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Doesn't Lengthening Fiber-like, like some really expensive mascaras Water proof
    Cons:
    Doesn't thicken much Weird smell Really thin tube- not a lot of product
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections