DX  » Community » Reviews » Sync and Charging Docking Station + USB Cable + USB Power Adapter for Iphone 3g/3GS (EU Plug)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:171 (17%)
  • 2 Star:332 (33%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

67% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Product for this money

posted by IONMIH on 05/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -i'm using it with Ipod 4 and it works well -good quality of cable and docking station plastic -works very well with all devices (phone's , PDA's) that can be charged with 5V and have USB port at one end of the cable (H2000 SKU 56423) -very useful and ...
    Cons:
    -no one so far
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by curlyy on 10/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very fine build quality, you feel like you are looking at an Apple product really. Adapter is incredibly small, cable looks like the real one, very fine set of products. Definitely recommend. Really, it is a small nice gadget, that's it.
    Cons:
    I bought to use with an Ipod Touch 2G, and (as I expected) it did not fit to it since it is build for iphone. I carved the corn...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good charger

posted by JomppeS on 09/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice little charger! When you plug it in, you don't barely see that! Connectors are pretty good quality. You don't even see the difference!
    Cons:
    Dock didn't work at all. Dock was the reason why I bought this product. When you plug iPhone 3GS into dock, you are unable to u...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Docking station for a few bucks

posted by FrenzyBuyer on 07/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    positive fetures: 1) Docking station for a few bucks 2) White "replica" of original iPhone gadjet 3) Price is not an outstanding offer, acceptable though
    Cons:
    Minuses are and very serious: 1) When conected to the station, touch navigation behaves in a very strange way - sometimes work...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice, but...

posted by bshogeman on 03/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Real nice and complete. Charger (Nice small 1A 5V charger), iphone cable (with text designed by apple on it but ofcource it is different from the original) and a DOCK! :)
    Cons:
    Hm can't use touch screen when docked. The phone register all kind of movements except my finger. Then i tought nice charger w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I'd buy this for the dock alone!

posted by bztoot on 03/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent price compared to the genuine one! Dock is very useful, and looks nice on the table even without the iPhone. Doesn't take much space. Cable is long enough, and the charger is SO TINY it seems it's not even plugged in!
    Cons:
    The plug on the charger feels like it's going to bend easily, i'm a bit worried about that.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections