Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- length is 98cm (80cm without test leads);
- low resistance, good for measuring low voltage/high current circuits;
- have a caps for finger protection; :)
- very well built, thick and qualitive cables, looks similar to expensive fluke;
i have compared these cables with another cheaper sku.6518 (the same as stock dt9205a multimeter cables). measured current on SSC P7 flashlight with 7x7135 board and fresh 18650.
- resistance is 0.3-0.4Ohm;
- current on tailcap is 1.4A.
- can't measure resistance, short circuit is shown;
- current on tailcap is 2.45A.
so this cables have a low resistance (i think < 50mOhm)
imho the best test cables on DX, surely must have for multimeters sold here.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.