Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Long handles
- Good cord length (not too long, nor too short)
- Seems like the handles are solid (my old probes broke right at the handle)
- I like the protection caps for those pointy tips
- Not the best conductance (if you're looking for pin-point accuracy measurement you're in the wrong price-range)
- The sleeve around the end connectors didn't fit my mere and removing it (without breaking the connector) took some effort.
- If you wiggle the meter enough upside down, the connectors will fall out (but why would you wiggle it **upside down**??)
Come in a flimsy plastic bag. Nothing interesting.
It's a good product, but not the best.
Best in that price area, IMO.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.