DX  » Community » Reviews » Professional Phone and Game Consoles Disassembly Tool (8-Piece Set)
Sort by:
35 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6322 (63%)
  • 4 Star:3713 (37%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by congoman on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I used it to disassemble my phone and it worked fine. These screwdrivers are perfect for those little screws on your phone or other electronic products that are just to small for normal screwdrivers. The screwdrivers have a good quality and I have used them...
    Cons:
    The quality of the plastic parts are not that good. This is not a problem for me since I only need the phillips screwdriver for...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Every house need one of these

posted by Konan89 on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This 2.3 dollars investemt has payed of great. I originally bought this to replace my PSP 2000 LCD screen but since then have done countless things with it fixing my iphone my ipod and even my glasses so this is one of those must have from dx
    Cons:
    This green things are not so tough so after opening mu ipod 4g they got a bit worn but they are still usable just not so sharp ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great set

posted by mark1983mark1983 on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Exactly what you would expect from a set like this at this price. If you need iphone tools, get this because it includes all the tools that you will need to perform a fix for your iphone. The price is really good as well.
    Cons:
    No cons that I can think of.. The price is great. Maybe the shipping takes a bit longer..
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Right tool for the job

posted by Metse on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    All the tools you'll need to replace a phone's touch screen. It is cheap, but looks like it could last a long time.
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic set.

posted by tzulah on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Worked perfectly to install my iPhone 3G battery. The disassembly and reassembly was challenging (I have no prior experience) but I was able to follow an online tutorial with great success. Without these tools, it would NOT have been possible to replace my...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good

posted by ohadvr on 12/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Simple and good I quickly sent me to dismantle the phone to replace the parts Including the screws properly in all shapes and sizes
    Cons:
    Does the job But made ??of plastic So maybe after a long time might not last as tools Mktzoaaiim other but overall it does not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful tools

posted by nickxab on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They helped me to fix my iPhone 3G.All of them except the sucker work fine and the trangle paddles also is suitable for screen protectors installation.
    Cons:
    The sucker don't work at all, i had to use a scarper to remove the digitizer. PCB umount bars will probable brake after first u...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Helpful!

posted by tinchoo13 on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - The green one really helped me with my Ipod Touch 2G. - The tools are helpful and easy to use. - The 4 screwdrivers are very resistant. - The price and the free-shiping it's amazing.
    Cons:
    - I don't think there are any cons. - Maybe the material of the green ones isn't really strong, but if you don't force them, y...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job, but degrades easily

posted by yoadsn on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good price for the value Two plastic "craw bars" so when one breaks the other can be used.
    Cons:
    Cheap plastic, would open 2-3 devices before expires Suction cap is useless The screw drivers aren't really useful also
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice tools

posted by Kiryandex on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice price. Nice quality. Nice quantity of tools. Suitable for many portable gadgets. Comes with plastic bag with zipper, so you can easily hold them here.
    Cons:
    "Made in china" = quality is not enough for professional use. NOT SUITABLE FOR iPhone 4/4S. Plastic tools are a bit w...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections