DX  » Community » Reviews » 360' Swivel Flash Stand Bracket Umbrella Holder (C type)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:478 (47%)
  • 4 Star:539 (53%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The producto is solid but...

posted by jhonlatorre on 06/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's solid, has a great weigh, I bought a umbrella and a yongnuo flash, works great!
    Cons:
    The little piece in the end, below the black piece arrived broke, it´s very delicate, I fixed it with a super glue and now...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lots of unexpected uses

posted by Theuns on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    What you can't see from the photo is that the bottom unscrews to become a tripod-mount (or small thread) to large tripod thread converter, with the resulting hole allowing mounting of this item on a large tripod thread. On the other end, the top two rings ...
    Cons:
    You'll want more than one - I've got two and will probably order a few more. For the intended use, the main problem is that th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, but Quality a Little Wanting...

posted by Tw15t3r on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's pretty cheap, and does the job. The square thing you see below is basically an adaptor. With it, this bracket mounts on a standard tripod or lightstand. Without it, it's a much bigger hole and (I think) it mounts on to the bigger lightstands or something.
    Cons:
    The build quality isn't very good. The ball joint is difficult to move around even after loosening the screw (haven't tried app...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It does what it suppose to.

posted by messmedia on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This cheap little thing does what it suppose to: it hold Your speedlight and an umbrella. It can be mounted on standard studio light, OR, on YOUR CAMERA TRIPOD! which is nice. It goes 360 degrees around, so no way You will not be able to turn everything jus...
    Cons:
    The metal is aluminum, and it is very lite. It does not make You trust it (it's sturdiness). All the screws are also aluminum. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Won't work on a standard light stand

posted by idrewthis on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good little unit for the budget-conscious photog. It does pretty much what it says it's supposed to.
    Cons:
    The mistake I made was in thinking the tripod thread could be removed and that this bracket could be mounted on a standard 5/8 ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simplemente GENIAL!

posted by fotopro on 01/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Muy buen soporte... lo compre para poner un flash Pentax AF540FGZ que es bastante pesado, y nunca dio señales de debilidad. Buen soporte para paraguas Las roscas son confiables Probe atornillandole mi camara para ver si la rosca lo soportaba, y realmen...
    Cons:
    La calidad de los materiales es mediocre La rosca del paraguas, conviene tenerla siempre bien apretada, ya que si la dejas suel...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Used it to mount other devices to my SLR

posted by HDextreme on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I used this product to mount my Panasonic TA-1 HD Camcorder to the top of my Canon 450D SLR. When I used my camcorder. I flipped it up and when I wasn't using it, I filled it down... My SLR didn't have a video recording function, hence the need for this pro...
    Cons:
    The cleat on this product does not have a locking nut, so whatever it mounts to, must have a way to lock it into place. This it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull

posted by gs1977 on 10/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very usefull item. Cheap priced. Allows the connection of both umbrella and flash on the tripod for softer light. Has a rotateble head and adjustable pins. Made of metal and plastic.
    Cons:
    Didn't find any cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    does the job

posted by eljonas on 10/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a flash shoe to flash shoe with an umbrella screw. The best use of this one is to use the tripod to flash and flash to tripod parts separately. All the parts can be used separately so it can be used to angle say a compact camera too.
    Cons:
    The screws must be fastened using a pliar or similar tool. Be careful not to mount anything too heavy using this stand bracet u...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good support for flash ...

posted by FerBenitez on 08/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good materials, completely disassembled, which I facilitated the placement of a rover that would otherwise have been impossible. - The screws allow adjustments give appropriate guidance to the flash and umbrella.
    Cons:
    - Perhaps in the first instance the ability to be as "collapsible" and adaptable complicated to arrange the items in ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections