Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Works as expected with any bluetooth device.
- It's light as a feather and fits well on ear.
- You can use it on both ears.
- User manual its not very helpfull.
- Pairing it may be confusing frist time.
- You have to power off the headset before you can pair it with other device.
To pair it you have to switch off the headset and then press the power button five seconds before the headset powers on. The manual sais that you have to press it eight seconds, because it takes three seconds to power on, but it's easy to think that once it starts blinking its ready to pair. And you have to power off the device before trying to pair it again... so first time it's easy to think that is defective.
Once you are used to it, its easy to use it, but frist time can be hard.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.