DX  » Community » Reviews » Hook Style Stylish Bluetooth Handsfree Headset - Black (4.5-Hour Talk/150-Hour Standby)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 2
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 2
Good heaset, mine was kind of broken – Hook Style Stylish Bluetooth Handsfree Headset - Black (4.5-Hour Talk/150-Hour Standby) Reviews

posted by GodHammer on 04/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Great price, good quality. It comes with a traver adapter, but you can charge it using USB, witch I highly recomand than using the adapter that comes with the device. The sound quality is OK, every one says that they can head me very good. I've tried to play some music ~1hour + 50 minutes of talk to the phone and it was still running :D
Cons:
The first big con is that mine just doesn't stay on. Read the product forum. I won't send it back as it will cost me more than the device costs. I've managed to use it, by starting it when the phone rings and then shut it down.
Other:
It's a great headset if the one you'll get doesen't have my problem. I've opened mine to look inside and hoping to see something missplaced... but no luck.
Bottomline:
If you look for a cheap bluetooth headset, that looks nice, this is the one. Keep your finger crossed and hope for a working one. My marks are based on the device I've got - you may get a working one remember :D

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections