DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm M-M Audio Jack Connection Cable (3M)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9313 (93%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:71 (7%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

93% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    3.5mm M-M Audio Jack Connection Cable (3M)

posted by rezna99 on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good build quality, it's cheap, it's 3m, which is very long, it have decent audio quality with no noticeable loss, very easy to use, just plug and play
    Cons:
    None that I can find. It may not be as good for professional use, but thats quite obvious.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    3.5mm M-M Audio Jack Connection Cable (3M)

posted by rezna99 on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + Really long cable, the main advantage is that now i cant plug my notebook from far away the soundsystem at my house, so nobody at the party would spill drinks on my notebook. + Seems a little cheap made but works really fine and has a awesome price!
    Cons:
    + Like I said, seems a little bit cheap, poor quality, but for this price a 3M long cable its fine.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality cable

posted by urlax on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the quality is good really 3 meters! nice silver-color plugs audio quality is very good.
    Cons:
    wire is a little thin (about 3 mm) cable is not very flexible (looks like its pvc cable)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So cheap~

posted by niele on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The length of the cable is great, I can use my iPhone finally, as source of audio, and still lie in bed with it. I haven't experienced any audio feedback either, everything seems to be perfect. The cable casing seems to be quite durable also............
    Cons:
    I haven't found any cons with this product yet~!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice!

posted by godzin on 11/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    + Really long cable, the main advantage is that now i cant plug my notebook from far away the soundsystem at my house, so nobody at the party would spill drinks on my notebook. + Seems a little cheap made but works really fine and has a awesome price!
    Cons:
    + Like I said, seems a little bit cheap, poor quality, but for this price a 3M long cable its fine.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great audio cable

posted by AndyV21 on 10/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good build quality, it's cheap, it's 3m, which is very long, it have decent audio quality with no noticeable loss, very easy to use, just plug and play
    Cons:
    None that I can find. It may not be as good for professional use, but thats quite obvious.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product, get the work done and cheap.

posted by nyassaf on 09/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1. easy to use. 2. cheap. 3. long. 4. free shipping. 5. this product is reliable and works for me with no problems.
    Cons:
    never founds one. --need to be said: this cable is not for professional use. any home and away use is fine but not for DJ's ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Long cable

posted by MaxPowerBR on 09/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works perfectly, very strong rubber, you cant damage it with your nude hands( if you are normal), its really 3M long , i use it in the car with my galaxy note, works very well.
    Cons:
    very long for the use I needed, but now I see I made the right choice, because I can use it indoors, in distant players like TV...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Low quality and often broken

posted by marcan on 10/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap. Looks decent. The connectors are okay. Fits decently.
    Cons:
    The cable is unshielded, and of very low quality. Two of the ones I bought didn't work: one had only one of the pins connected,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic

posted by TCSpo0on on 06/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - it's grate. - it's long, the length will fit nearly any application. - it will deliver the sound just like any other cable - it very apply-able, an often used wire. - awesome price!
    Cons:
    - Nothing except for the obvious. - that being that if you bend it too much it'll break internally. - and lt might feel cheep...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections