DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.2" LCD Full Range FM Transmitter with Car Charger and Holder Mount for Iphone 3g/3GS
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:404 (40%)
  • 4 Star:505 (50%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Slightly Disappointed

posted by Zoki86 on 08/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Received item same as in picture.
    Cons:
    The Ipod connector is defective. Each time that I pull the connector out of the Ipod, wires show on the connector and it is ver...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product!

posted by OwCrap on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to setup. Strong FM signal. Charge iphone 3GS. Can be used as hands-free device. USB port for charging. No nonsense design.
    Cons:
    88.1 to 107.9, it gives some static, maybe it is just the city I live in. Not really noticible when the music is on, but very n...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful, good quality and Value for money

posted by Diskordius on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Simple to install. Price is very good, compared to local variants. Easy to mount and unmount the iPhone. Flexible tube makes it usable for passenger as well.
    Cons:
    The flexible tube is a little to flexible, making it sink or rotate and move. Had to turn it phone holder around to get it to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product and Good Price

posted by CrazyArtik1 on 09/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Very clear sound, without noises. If some noises appear - just change the transmitting frequency and it will be good again. * Charges my IPhone while at usage, this way I always have a full battery - charging at morning while on the way to the work and a...
    Cons:
    * Transmitter's arm doesn't give enough support for the device. On sharp turns the device may fall with your IPhone and that is...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy holder

posted by enkan on 05/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Using a FM transmitter is great in the car to avoid having cables and wires running all over the place. Depending on where you have your lighter socket it can fit in very good and since the arm is adjustable you can avoid it being in the way for gear stick,...
    Cons:
    The contact to the iPhone doesnt fit while iPhone is seated in the cradle! You will have to put the contact on top of the resti...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well but a little flimsy

posted by naaniin on 04/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The device is very easy to set up. Plug-in and play as long as you set up the car stereo at the same frequency. The varied frequencies give consumers more options. The flexible arm of the mounting allows ease of view from different angles.
    Cons:
    The mount is a bit flimsy. As the car moves, it rattles. Need to increase volume to have better clarity of sound.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for me

posted by d6500k on 08/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to setup. Strong FM signal. Charge iphone 3GS. Can be used as hands-free device. USB port for charging. No nonsense design.
    Cons:
    The goose neck will move around when your car turns. The phone holder arms can be wider. Just barely fit my iphone with case. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Trasnmission Perfect, but won´t hold in place

posted by cbprado on 06/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Trasmission is flawless, nicely built Very good price
    Cons:
    -Does not hold on place being secured just by the cigarrete plug -Phone bay should be a little bit wider. it barely fits an ip...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works, with some static

posted by lambyy on 06/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I have tried a few FM transmitter for my iphone 3gs, this works very well, as a holder/charger and a fm transmitter. the flexible neck will let you stick this in the front outlet without blocking your front window.
    Cons:
    88.1 to 107.9, it gives some static, maybe it is just the city I live in. Not really noticible when the music is on, but very ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT

posted by kimjoni on 05/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is really great! Use it for my iphone 3GS 16 gb and it works fine. You can call handsfree, it's charges while you drive and I can hear my music loud and clearly. When I use Tomtom the music fades out! Really wonderfull! If you have an iphone you should...
    Cons:
    didn't find any yet. Maybe it's a little bit difficult to find a good frequency on your radio in the beginning. You have to sea...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections