DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Cordless Handheld A4 Scanner with USB + TF Card Slot (2*AA)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smooth and fast scanning

posted by cll3000 on 05/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I'm surprised with this scanner. The scanned image is good, without errors, even if you don't scan at the same speed all the time. It's small enough to carry with you.
    Cons:
    It's not so easy to keep the device "on track", but it seems to correct the errors. It's a bit dificult to learn how ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good handheld scanner

posted by Shuricksoft on 09/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works just fine. The quality of scanned images is really good, just like with a flatbed one, much better than I expected. It's portable, so you can go somewhere and scan documents there easy, no need of a computer or even wall outlet nearby. No need to move...
    Cons:
    It's not easy to scan a bound document, staple makes impossible the scanner to pass through it without the image to be distorte...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and easy to carry but hard to use

posted by equerm on 04/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's very lightweight and easy to carry in your laptop bag. Comes with it's own bag microSD slot Standalone scanner, does not need to be plugged into computer for scanning
    Cons:
    A bit hard to use, but after a few scans you get the hang of it. Often fails while scanning (the err light comes on) and you ha...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for simple tasks

posted by irkasmork on 03/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is the only portable stand-alone scanner I know of. It works well if you have a hard and flat surface to scan. The sensor gives out images of fairly good quality. The device actually warn you when an error occurs.
    Cons:
    The scan quality is not very good when it comes to keeping perspectives and scales (bad if you want to scan maps). Also I get...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Device

posted by switchdoctor on 03/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This review is posted the first day DX offered this item, but I already own one. (Sorry DX you were late on this one.) - Anyway this thing is supertiny and scans GREAT images. It runs from standard batteries (thank you for that!) and DOES NOT REQUIRE a com...
    Cons:
    NONE. Seriously NONE. ok- i will be creative: It isn't waterproof... And it cant scan 3d items or heavily textured surfaces.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections