DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter - Black (SD/USB)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 2
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 2
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 2
very poor transmitter, look elsewhere – 1.0" LCD Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter - Black (SD/USB) Reviews

posted by funkdoctor on 05/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
* looks like a creative zen stone, in a way * comes with a functioning IR remote
Cons:
* no memory on the last station played * very weak signal, makes it impossible to use. * it is a cheap product and i think that even at this price it is over priced. * possibly the worst buy i have ever made at DX. if you are looking at a FM transmitter, then please look else where, this one is a waste of time.
Other:
i bought as a back up to an ipod only FM transmitter, we now have a zune as well, so i thought this would go well in the car. but at the end of the day, it just does not work. i am really disapointed with this purchase, so i advise you to spend just a couple of more dollars and get smething that actually works.
Bottomline:
the bottom line is this, it looks pleasing, even if a few years out of date, the creative zen design thought is plain to see. however, for me, it does not work back to using the old ipod fm transmitters sold here, theyre far better.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections