DX  » Community » Reviews » T2008 Aluminum Alloy Gun Barrel Laser/Flashlight Mount with Hex Wrench
Sort by:
29 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9728 (97%)
  • 4 Star:31 (3%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great flashlight mount

posted by lordnelly on 01/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Solid build can stand a lot of abuse
    Cons:
    can come loose after a long while if thread lock is not used
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    muy bueno!!

posted by ffdichiara on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    montaje 20mm para rieles picantiny montaje sin herramientas gracias al tornillo lateral mi surefire entra perfecto! color negro mate, es anodizado no pintado! liviano y contruido en aluminio de muy buena calidad
    Cons:
    no tiene contras muy solido!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Sturdy Flashlihgt mount.

posted by killforfood on 08/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very Solid mount that fits the Ultrafire 502B class of DX flashlights. The finish is satin black with no observed flaws. Some have complained about the weight but I prefer mounts that are built solid. Nobody wants parts falling off of their rifle ...
    Cons:
    Two of the tapped holes where not deburred on the backside and had some pretty big jaggies hanging down. Fortunatelly the jaggi...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice picatinny accessory holder!

posted by freemjj on 05/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - very solid construction - heavy (may be a negative for some) - large thumb screw makes it easy to put on / off - four-screw design keeps your light / laser firmly attached - low profile, may work in front of your optic depending on the size of what you ar...
    Cons:
    Not much to say here, its a nice accessory holder. About the only thing I can think of is that some people might not like the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I would recommend to a friend.

posted by FBroda on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The material is of good quality and fit in my flashlight and my AR15 perfectly. I recommend this product to have a good finish with a good price.
    Cons:
    Honestly I have nothing to talk about in this comment because this product was to my liking.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, does the job

posted by mctammer on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Full metal construction - Attaches to rail using thumb-screw (QD accessories can be too loose and are non-adjustable) - No wobble once mounted - Securely holds 25mm/1" diameter flashlights
    Cons:
    None (Unless weight is an issue. The extra metal will add more weight to your gun)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple mount for a fantastic price.

posted by HakiDuke on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Secures well to my rifle. The offset allows the light to be mounted high or low by mounting it upside down. I like having the control of effectively two button positions rather than just one if it was a regular mount that sat right over the rail. The hole i...
    Cons:
    Heavy but plenty of skeletonising to keep it down for the material used. This is not a criticism of the design or product just ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little unit for mounting a torch

posted by JohnnyCache on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Nice quality -Finish is also of nice quality -Fits the little Sipik 1A battery lights -Priced fairly reasonable -Comes with the allen wrench that's needed to mount your torch.
    Cons:
    -The finish is a little glossy and would match rifles better if it were more of a matte finish. -Nothing else
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very convenient for quick removal and installation flashlight.

posted by steed33 on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Quick removal and installation flashlight, without using a key. I put on a shotgun 12kal. Flashlight is compact to the trunk. Workmanship and finish, no complaints. Took a few for yourself and friends. First used with WF-501B, it was clamped firmly. Now set...
    Cons:
    Can not see. Completely satisfied with everything.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Torch Mount

posted by Big_Rod on 01/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well made and finished. Quite solid with good tolerances for the price. They off-set design is good, assuming that suits your purposes.
    Cons:
    None so far. Seems well make and works well.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections