DX  » Community » Reviews » 1080P H.264/RM/RMVB/AVI/MPEG4 Portable Media Player with SD Slot + USB Host
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:171 (17%)
  • 2 Star:171 (17%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

83% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best buym over all

posted by Zookoo on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great item for playing all types of media files, even the MKV files that my built in media player on my Samsung will not play. I now have no need to burn shows to disc to watch, everything is now on a Flash drive that you just have to plug and play
    Cons:
    Remote is very small and you better pay attention to where you put. Also, I think that if you lose the remote you SOL, I can't ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but could be better

posted by magusbr on 09/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It's very cheap for what it does. - Small, so don't have problems with space. - Plays many video formats. - The remote works well. - There is an on/off button directly, you do not need to wait for standby.
    Cons:
    - The cables are very short, you will need a power extensor. - Did not open any of my 720p MKV files, just skip for the next fi...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Video Player

posted by Rolandazz2 on 05/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    +Plays all Divx and Xvid movies +Small and convenient remote controller +Good looking and easy to use menu +Player itself looks great, nice poiano black color, small and light +Works wery good with WD Elements 1TB HDD (Detecting takes about 35 seconds)...
    Cons:
    -Remote controller is not very sensitive -Power adapter cord could be bit longer (Cord length is 115cm) -Then trying to play...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good media player, NOT for HD content

posted by Marianoo80 on 05/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap media player, I tried with many differents file formats and it reproduced it good (divx, xvid, mov, rmbv). The build quality es good, and pretty looking. The use is intuitive, you don't need to read the manual to use it. The sound quality is good enou...
    Cons:
    Defenitly is NOT a HD media player, it also openned the HD content like mkv in x264 or h264 codecs, but it reproduced it veeeer...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good player if it's working

posted by kcsunshine on 05/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Pretty good interface especially with RMVB files. Have WB TV mini player which is picky in terms of what rmvb files can be played but this one just plays them all fine.
    Cons:
    Couldn't only get standard output to work but worst picture with 720P as somehow it became all black & white. Buid quality to b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    RMVB 768P USB/SD media player

posted by kinetix88 on 03/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Small media player using the new TVD1080 chipset capable of playing 1366 x 768 RMVB. The TVD1080 is improved from the AML8316 or the older AML7228 chipsets especially for playing RMVB video files. There is no breakup or skip frames. The build quality is goo...
    Cons:
    No HDMI output. The push on/of button does not seem very robust. Menu is simple but does not preview video files selected from ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections