DX  » Community » Reviews » Bluedio BF18 Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree Headset with FM Radio (6-Hour Talk/120-Hour Standby)
Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:479 (47%)
  • 4 Star:428 (42%)
  • 3 Star:112 (11%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent product

posted by ramongof on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great for listening to music on devices that do not have FM. Ideal for outdoor environments, it is not necessary to use the phone to answer the call and cancel. Allowing keep the phone in a backpack or purse.
    Cons:
    You can not change the sensitivity level of the microphone. Some PCs with inconpatibilidades When trying usuar as stereo headset.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastico

posted by Cristiane02 on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a product of excellent build quality, great features, perfect transmission range.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Este é um produto de excelente qualidade de construção, ótimas funcionalidades, alcance de transmissão perfeita.
    Cons:
    nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, n...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muy bueno el Bluedio

posted by camdshopping on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Practico y facil manejo. Lo interesante es que trae radio FM. Conector universal para audifonos de 3mmm. La calidad de sonido del Bluedio es muy bueno siempre y cuando se le coloque unos buenos audifonos. El nivel del volumen tambien es fuerte.
    Cons:
    El click de sujeción, es un poco débil; no aprieta fuerte. Hubiese preferido que fuera un poco mas pequeño y com...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Interesting product

posted by pplepp on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Compact and lightweight. This product meets the specifications. Seamlessly connected my phone (Motorola). I can use it on your FM radio function, looking for radio stations in ascending and descending order. I can also listen to music and change tracks with...
    Cons:
    The build quality is the most negative. We will have to use it carefully. The headphones have poor sound quality. When powering...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap but not practical

posted by BERSERKER05 on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, good material in device not in the headphones, easy to use, the sound is loud and you can use the headphones you want, the clamp is the best, the FM work fine. I use this with a Nokia E5 and laptop and no problems
    Cons:
    Instructive in chinesse and very basic, the Roman company dont have troubleshooting site, says ROMAN in place of Bluettoth no...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bluetooth headset

posted by gop123 on 10/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very small and ligh. It has a FM radio included. It can be used to listening to music as well as to talk by phone or skype. It stops playing to the music or radio when you receive a call. It seems to be quite strong.
    Cons:
    The tone to indicate the volume max and min is too loud even when it is almost in min. The hearphone has only one size which ma...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice

posted by x2000 on 03/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Good sound on both sides. -Good volume reserve. -Good range. -Buttons for volume and player control. -? ?????? ????? ???????? ? ??????? ?????? ?????? ????. -??????? ????? ?? ?????????. ?? ????????? ?????? ??????? ??????, ??? ? ????????? ??? ?????????? ???...
    Cons:
    -Inscription on the body is not "Bluetooth", but "Roman". -The bundled earphones are of very bad quality. J...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My opinion

posted by mauroelias1986 on 03/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cute, small and very cheap! Im using it in my car. The shippment was faster than expected and that is always cool!
    Cons:
    I have no cons, for the money, it works well and very compatible with my Samsung phone. Maybe it would be cool if it had a comm...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by pauloyvens on 08/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Great price; - its very easy to use; - its very cheap; - the battery hold good; - the sound quality using cell mp3 player is very decent; - work perfect with my Nokia 5800; - Buttons very easy to press even without looking at the device, they are distribu...
    Cons:
    - sound quality in FM mode is really poor; - small working distance, - user's guide is very poor. - the bundled earphones are o...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good!

posted by lucyu23 on 07/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I think the biggest quality of this bluetooth is how it makes the sound get so much much louder! My computer AND cellphone are pretty low sound wise, but with this on? I have to pay attention when I turn it on because I bet it can make a person deaf. And I'...
    Cons:
    The second batch doesn't have the "Bluetooth" name written on it like the first one had. It's "Roman" and t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections